Bidens re-election campaign

Ignoring all the vote harvesting, mail-in ballot fraud, suppressed factual information about Biden, etc., few people actually realize who the winner was in the 2020 election. It was certainly not Donald Trump, and it certainly was not Joe Biden either, whom less than a third of voters wanted to be president.

No, the winner in 2020 was..."NOT Donald Trump." Similarly, the winner in 2016 was, "NOT Hillary Clinton." In both cases, the "winning" candidate was nothing more than a vote in opposition to their more odious opponent,

With this in mind, it is obvious to anyone looking at the last two years of political turmoil, "NOT Donald Trump" is even more popular now than it was in November of 2020. Trump's supporters are more highly motivated now because of the outrageous persecutions, but there are no more of them now than there were 28 months ago - fewer, truth be told. Hence, it doesn't matter whether Biden is too old, or campaigns from his basement, or keeps making gaffes, or how bad the VP looks when anybody bothers to look at her. Not Trump has an overwhelming lead, and nothing that happens between now and November of 2024 that will significantly change that.

The American people would LOVE to vote for someone other than Joe Biden, but Donald Trump ain't it. The ideal candidate for the Republicans is "Trumpism without Trump." Maybe that's Desantis or Ted Cruz or even Chris Christie; one hopes we get a chance to see that. But pushing Trump and voting for him is like watching a video of a game from last week, knowing who will win, but rooting for the loser anyway.
Good analysis! Except for one thing, and this isn't spamming or joking!

By the time of the election, Biden may have to be put in a corner and propped up with a stick!

Look at how he's faded so much in the last two years and then consider that the senility won't be only linear to that in the time remaining!

Both parties have created themselves a really big problem, with Trump/Biden.

For me ... there shouldn't even be a discussion about a Biden second term ... but considering the fact that there is ... I refer folks to my earlier post.
Suggesting you can't add IQ points to stupid, is your demonstration of your own stupdity. Shut up.

I wasn't definitive on it being 'racism' that drives Lisa. In any case, I've excluded her now.
In other words, you cant prove your statement or even defend it, so you choose to run and hide from her. Typical of a liberal.

In other words, you cant prove your statement or even defend it, so y9u choose to run and hide from her. Typical of a liberal.
Start a new thread on the question of whether or not she's a racist.

I've seen a lot worse be allowed in the 'badlands'.

I think your dislike for Biden and lack of any confidence in him, is rational and well founded.

Your remarks on Kamala are not. It could be your racist feelings or it could be political. Which doesn't really matter to the discussion. I'm giving you another chance to add to the discussion Lisa.
A Ray-Cyst Is What Formed on Kamalaprop's Throat and Makes Her Cackle

Forum List

Back