Biden’s Supersized IRS Will Spread Out More Audits For White People, Incoming Commissioner Promises

The ITS can stop auditing anyone claiming the unRarned Income Tax Credit

That is sure to let black people off the hook
Well..it sure would let poor parents off the hook..not sure that I see this as a bad thing, except of course, there is a lot of low-level fraud that goes on, involving illegal claiming of the EIC. Perhaps the most common is both parents claiming the EIC when only one is entitled~

I would point out that there are plenty of White, Hispanic and Native parents who are affected as well.

Except the IRS doesn't go after rich people.

That being the issue that the additional hiring is addressing, right? The IRS has a mandate to go after those who make more than $400k a year. The additional personnel are supposed to help with that.

I gather you're in favor of going after rich tax cheats regardless of race, right?

Nope, that being the left wing talking point with absolutely zero evidence to back it up except implicit bias and wishful thinking.

And the World turns.
Damn, that's exactly what I was thinking about the OP! Except Right wing instead of left, that is.

Damn, that's exactly what I was thinking about the OP! Except Right wing instead of left, that is

Yes, I show you evidence that the IRS currently pursues the poor.

You then claim that 87,000 new IRS agents somehow automatically means they will shift focus - without evidence.

I totally see the similarity there.

The truth is, like every federal agency, the IRS has been compromised by the Woke Far Left - that is just a fact.

And in no way does that augur well for any prediction of a "course correction".

Instead, it'll be all hands on deck "LUDICROUS SPEED!" in the same direction we were already headed, but supplemented with CRT to really get things cookin'.

And that's definitely not a good thing for the Nation as a whole.

In fact, as the article states, they don't.

The article states that *currently* they don't.

Which is why it is simply based on math when more blacks are *currently* audited.

But that is apparently about to change. (Which was kind of the whole point of the article.)

Thanks for finally admitting it though. ;)

Biden’s Supersized IRS Will Spread Out More Audits For White People​

Obviously, because:
  • There are more white people.
  • More white people work for an earned income.
  • More white people pay taxes.
  • White people tend to create the most businesses.
  • White people tend to earn the most money.
  • White people tend to have the most involved tax returns taking the most deductions.
  • White people are the best at white collar crime.
  • White people leave the most tracks for the IRS to follow having more property which the IRS can pursue for recovery of fines.

Obviously, because:
  • There are more white people.
  • More white people work for an earned income.
  • More white people pay taxes.
  • White people tend to create the most businesses.
  • White people tend to earn the most money.
  • White people tend to have the most involved tax returns taking the most deductions.
  • White people are the best at white collar crime.
  • White people leave the most tracks for the IRS to follow having more property which the IRS can pursue for recovery of fines.

Asians earn the most money and own the most successful businesses.

Ya know, cuz racism.

Asians earn the most money and own the most successful businesses.

Maybe by volume or number but I doubt by quality and size. Look at pictures of all of the biggest, richest business owners in the country.

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 1.55.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 1.57.09 PM.png

There may be a lot of chinese restaurants and laundromats, but I don't see a whole lotta Asians above. And though China has the second highest number of billionaires, that is a ruse--- all that money and business is really STATE-OWNED.

Maybe by volume or number but I doubt by quality and size. Look at pictures of all of the biggest, richest business owners in the country.

View attachment 757824

View attachment 757825

There may be a lot of chinese restaurants and laundromats, but I don't see a whole lotta Asians above. And though China has the second highest number of billionaires, that is a ruse--- all that money and business is really STATE-OWNED.

Such a head fake canard.

No one is talking about freakin' billionaires, nor is there any chance these guys are going to be audited. They're a tiny slice of the overall population, despite their undeniable stranglehold on the majority of the World's wealth - and they will always be able to evade the tax man.

We're talking about upper middle class lower case "rich" who either own their own businesses or happen to be relatively successful W-2s due to their ability to exchange intrinsic skill and talent for dollars.

And, statistically, Asians fall into that category even more than big bad Whitey.

We're talking about upper middle class lower case "rich" who either own their own businesses or happen to be relatively successful W-2s due to their ability to exchange intrinsic skill and talent for dollars.

Well maybe YOU were thinking that. But there is no way to prove that they outnumber whites as you say unless you can produce some sort of database. Maybe all of the Asians are listed with the Tong?

And if Asians do indeed outnumber all others in successful businesses here in America, maybe we should wonder why and be very concerned about that.

I was in a Walmart once and the checkout lady said some Asian guy came through there all the time buying TONS and TONS of food and stuff telling her it was all paid for through some sort of government grant that incentivized Asians to invest and start businesses.

I bet there are no such similar programs for whites.

So maybe that is your answer.

Well maybe YOU were thinking that. But there is no way to prove that they outnumber whites as you say unless you can produce some sort of database. Maybe all of the Asians are listed with the Tong?

And if Asians do indeed outnumber all others in successful businesses here in America, maybe we should wonder why and be very concerned about that.

I was in a Walmart once and the checkout lady said some Asian guy came through there all the time buying TONS and TONS of food and stuff telling her it was all paid for through some sort of government grant that incentivized Asians to invest and start businesses.

I bet there are no such similar programs for whites.

So maybe that is your answer.
HaHaHa, I live in a sparsely populated area by most standards, but we have a Walmart. We also have a farmers market. I love heirloom tomatoes because they actually have some flavor. Long story short, I was looking at 'maters at the FM that a Ukrainian woman was selling. I asked her if she grew them and with broken English she answered that she had. LOL, two weeks later, I saw her in Walmart buying tomatoes for about 2/3 the price she was selling them for at the FM. LOL, Ingenuity I guess.

But I thought the whole point of the additional 87,000 IRS agents being allocated to the already bloated leviathan that is the IRS, was to make sure those big bad billionaires paid their fair share?

Who knew that all this time the Dems were just gonna parlay our hard earned money into dividing us by race, pursuing certain filers due to their immutable characteristics?

This is what you get when you buy the commie grift.

Gotta love all that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion!

Wonder if any Lefties will ever learn the lesson.
Talk about a load of shit...

Have ever talked to Revenue Enforcement officer?

They generally want everyone to pay there fair share... You are saying that you want people to cheat on their taxes, only a mug would pay his fair share to society..

Forum List

Back