Big Brea!king News: Mueller Makes Critical Error In Indictments

View attachment 157449 A prosecutor just said Manafort is facing many years in prison unless....
he flips on Trump.
Not going to happen, pajama boy!

PAPER: Evidence Suggests Mueller Team Violated Manafort’s Constitutional Rights
did anyone laugh when "Money Laundering" was brought up? Really? :laugh2:
Isn't that how they brought down Al Capone? Some bean counter crime?
uhm,,,,can anyone name an infamous political couple seemingly known for money laundering? that would be a good question for Jeopardy

good mobsters never rat on their friends and always keep their mouths shut. manny wont flip. he is gangster.
But.....the other guy.............
what other guy?
hundreds are guilty, but Trump got caught, not them.

thats what the cop told me that gave me a speeding ticket for 59 in a 55 ..
he did? hmmmmm was he arrested? oh wait you can't do that. so he did what again?

Lol....Mueller was in such a rush to get the indictments out to get the heat off the Uranium-One story that broke, he goofed bigly.

An indictment filed by special counsel Robert Mueller Monday incorrectly identifies Ukrainian politician Yulia Tymoshenko as a former Ukrainian president when she is in fact a former prime minister.

Mueller Makes Key Error In Manafort Indictment
The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.
They've been working with the Grand Jury for months now, and months of work before that but SpinNotSoMuchGood Steve thinks they were in a "rush".

Lol....Mueller was in such a rush to get the indictments out to get the heat off the Uranium-One story that broke, he goofed bigly.

An indictment filed by special counsel Robert Mueller Monday incorrectly identifies Ukrainian politician Yulia Tymoshenko as a former Ukrainian president when she is in fact a former prime minister.

The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.
They've been working with the Grand Jury for months now, and months of work before that but SpinNotSoMuchGood Steve thinks they were in a "rush".
yeah well he had to because of statutes of limitations. you should actually read up. And oh BTW, congress requested receipts. so he had to give them something. wait until Podesta is brought in. will you laugh with me?

The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.
yeah well he had to because of statutes of limitations. you should actually read up. And oh BTW, congress requested receipts. so he had to give them something. wait until Podesta is brought in. will you laugh with me?
I don't care who they march off the courtroom but there's no rush here. It doesn't work that way. This is one domino falling (very slowly) at a time until the big orange turd himself gets flushed.

Watch "All the President's Men". That will explain the length and pace of this process.

The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.
I don't care who they march off the courtroom but there's no rush here. It doesn't work that way. This is one domino falling (very slowly) at a time until the big orange turd himself gets flushed.

Watch "All the President's Men". That will explain the length and pace of this process.
huh?

The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.

huh?
Forget it. You'll never understand. Go back to repeating dogma like a good boy.

The Daily Caller. Lol
Nothing to see here.

huh?
Forget it, You'll never understand.
the only dominos ready to go are falling toward John and Tony.

huh?
That must be why the two nailed today are both part of Trump's band of thieves and liars. Not the mention the FP advisor who is talking like a canary in a cage. Get beyond partisanship meaning, grow the fuck up, moron.

huh?
That must be why the two nailed today are both part of Trump's band of thieves and liars. Not the mention the FP advisor who is talking like a canary in a cage. Get beyond partisanship meaning, grow the fuck up, moron.
who is that? Well Manafort worked for the podesta's and that is for all the dates are stated. so not sure how you wiggle that to trump at all. funny shit.

Last edited:

You’re dumb as toilet paper so don’t know the reason for what you call a rush is the statute of limitations... this way, he can always add more charges.

And no, there’s no error. Use your head for something besides a place to wear a pillowcase.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 157449 A prosecutor just said Manafort is facing many years in prison unless....
he flips on Trump.
Not going to happen, pajama boy!

PAPER: Evidence Suggests Mueller Team Violated Manafort’s Constitutional Rights
did anyone laugh when "Money Laundering" was brought up? Really? :laugh2:

Do a search - That’s been known for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

huh?
who is that? Well Manafort worked for the podesta's and that is for all the dates are stated. so not sure how you wiggle that to trump at all. funny shit.
"Paul Manafort, Ex-Chairman of Trump Campaign, and Associate Plead Not Guilty to Money Laundering"

"Paul Manafort, Ex-Chairman of Trump Campaign, and Associate Plead Not Guilty to Money Laundering"
are you saying he didn't work for the podesta group? I need your answer to move to the next statement.

This racist McDouchebag cracks me up. As soon as his previous “ breaking news” thread falls flat on its face, he starts another one... which falls on its face .. and so on and so on etc.
He’s like the Little Boy that Cried wolf.
But look at all the glue sniffers that fell for it.

Forum List

Back