Big Brea!king News: Mueller Makes Critical Error In Indictments

Forget it, You'll never understand.
the only dominos ready to go are falling toward John and Tony.
That must be why the two nailed today are both part of Trump's band of thieves and liars. Not the mention the FP advisor who is talking like a canary in a cage. Get beyond partisanship meaning, grow the fuck up, moron.
who is that? Well Manafort worked for the podesta's and that is for all the dates are stated. so not sure how you wiggle that to trump at all. funny shit.
"Paul Manafort, Ex-Chairman of Trump Campaign, and Associate Plead Not Guilty to Money Laundering"
are you saying he didn't work for the podesta group? I need your answer to move to the next statement.
I don't give a fuck if he worked for the Lord God himself. Podesta didn't just have to appear in court today and plead not guilty like Trump's minions did.

the only dominos ready to go are falling toward John and Tony.
That must be why the two nailed today are both part of Trump's band of thieves and liars. Not the mention the FP advisor who is talking like a canary in a cage. Get beyond partisanship meaning, grow the fuck up, moron.
who is that? Well Manafort worked for the podesta's and that is for all the dates are stated. so not sure how you wiggle that to trump at all. funny shit.
"Paul Manafort, Ex-Chairman of Trump Campaign, and Associate Plead Not Guilty to Money Laundering"
are you saying he didn't work for the podesta group? I need your answer to move to the next statement.
I don't give a fuck if he worked for the Lord God himself. Podesta didn't just have to appear in court today and plead not guilty like Trump's minions did.
not today but maybe next week eh?

This will allow Mueller to go after Clinton and the DNC now for similar ties and acts, but even further/ worse. Serious charges to Manafort=Serious charges to Holden, Clinton and the rest involved in money laundering and Conspiracy against the US and worse colluding with Russia and conspiracy to spy on political opponents using that fake info and cheating the election through colluding with Ukraine and Mexico will get lost in the maze of Clinton criminal activity.
Mueller is trying to cover his own collusion on UraniumOne
The truth will set you free.
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

This will allow Mueller to go after Clinton and the DNC now for similar ties and acts, but even further/ worse. Serious charges to Manafort=Serious charges to Holden, Clinton and the rest involved in money laundering and Conspiracy against the US and worse colluding with Russia and conspiracy to spy on political opponents using that fake info and cheating the election through colluding with Ukraine and Mexico will get lost in the maze of Clinton criminal activity.
The truth will set you free.
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

That may be but how about you try sticking the the news of the day which is Trump's folks having to turn themselves in? That's a good boy.

May be but how about you try sticking the the news of the day which is Trump's folks having to turn themselves in? That's a good boy.
but those are podesta's folks as well. so how is it I'm wrong?

That may be but how about you try sticking the the news of the day which is Trump's folks having to turn themselves in? That's a good boy.
Because you are being a partisan moron trying to deflect from the actual news to your fantasy that the Democrats will also be indicted. Who has been indicted so far? Trump people. One working with the prosecution and two who just plead not guilty.

Because you are being a partisan moron trying to deflect from the actual news to your fantasy that the Democrats will also be indicted. Who has been indicted so far? Trump people. One working with the prosecution and two who just plead not guilty.
no the actual news is about money laundering and tax evasion. stay with the charges son. which ones are affiliated with trump and which ones with Podesta. All tie to Podesta. just saying facts is facts friend.

no the actual news is about money laundering and tax evasion. stay with the charges son. which ones are affiliated with trump and which ones with Podesta. All tie to Podesta. just saying facts is facts friend.

Can you say George Papadopoulos

democrats will put manaforte in jail for tax evasion. unless manaforte flips on dems and the uranium one deal.

republicans will hang the uranium one deal on hillary obama and podesta. $150 million to the clinton foundation from russia just before the uranium one deal is pretty suspicious.

democrats will put manaforte in jail for tax evasion. unless manaforte flips on dems and the uranium one deal..
That's just federal tax evasion. I'm sure the NY AG will indict Manafort on state tax evasion charges eventually. Especially if Trump pardons Manafort.

Yes, that's why I said in the very beginning he was required to recuse himself, because no matter how well he handles this investigation there can only be questions to his integrity if the DNC is not brought up for their many obvious collusions with foreign countries (Russia, Ukraine, Mexico) and worse.
He took an unecessary risk and chance by not following the law in recusing himself.
It's the law 28 CFR Section 45.2

Yes, that's why I said in the very beginning he was required to recuse himself, because no matter how well he handles this investigation there can only be questions to his integrity if the DNC is not brought up for their many obvious collusions with foreign countries (Russia, Ukraine, Mexico) and worse.
He took an unecessary risk and chance by not following the law in recusing himself.
If say Gowdy was running this investigation could Mueller stay out of jail? I don't know and I think Mueller doesn't know either. If Mueller goes after the Ds like a rabid dog as the investigator, is he safe? I would suspect so.

If say Gowdy was running this investigation could Mueller stay out of jail? I don't know and I think Mueller doesn't know either. If Mueller goes after the Ds like a rabid dog as the investigator, is he safe? I would suspect so.
Is his wife also a politician or attached to the DNC like Comey's =thus maybe compromised- by the threats of the DNC to ruin their wive's careers?

Forum List

Back