Big Brother 16

Football player eh? Let me guess blue hair is a guy and he's faaabulous.

And how is than Chen holding up? Must be pushing 50 now.

No, the one with the hair so black it's blue is a woman from Seattle and she looks vaguely familiar to me, I think I've seen her around.

She was one of them that was gung-ho to form an "all-girl" alliance, and it's about time. For some reason in BB, the men always try to team up early. I thought it was interesting that the buff single dad went out of his way to form an alliance with that guy from NC, that alliance could have staying power and I wouldn't be surprised if one of those two weren't one of the first members of the "American Viewers' Alliance" this year, or whatever it's called.

Dude with pink hair is gay. And for some reason, I am thinking Blue Hair lady is lesbian. Don't know why I think that.

Zack is a jerk. And mental. He hates everyone. No likey.

Hope he is the first one voted out.

Caleb IS an animal..and he is cute...and he is eye candy to boot! I like him. So far. I don't much care of Paola, though. I like blue hair. And pink hair. And the mom of 3 kids. Not too thrilled with Preacher Woman. I get so sick of the bible thumping Big Brothers.

No....but will be watching The Americans, when it returns, and can hardly wait. :thup:
I don't want to ask what that is about because some wise-guy will say it's about Americans. But I would like to know what the theme of it is. Is it historical drama?

Looks like nobody answered your question. The show is about Russian spys in America. This young Russian couple paired together (they didn't know each other before they were asked to work together as husband and wife). They have two children and they live across the street from a guy who works for the FBI...you need to watch it from the beginning.
Okay. Thanks!

I was so completely disappointed with the last two seasons of Big Brother I haven't been motivated to watch the first two episodes of this new season.

Last edited:
Zack is a jerk. And mental. He hates everyone. No likey.

Hope he is the first one voted out.

He's cute but he certainly set himself up to be disliked. Coming down on Frankie the way he did was not received well by some of the others.

Caleb IS an animal..and he is cute...and he is eye candy to boot! I like him. So far. I don't much care of Paola, though. I like blue hair. And pink hair. And the mom of 3 kids. Not too thrilled with Preacher Woman. I get so sick of the bible thumping Big Brothers.

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with her attitude. It's still to early for me to form opinions on most of them. I like PowPow, she's energetic, for lack of a better word. I like BlueHair, Joey, too, and apparently so does America, they voted her the first of the 3 guest alliance...that should be an interesting twist.

So which ones are the gay or trangendered ones? Don't tell me they aren't there.

Why don't you watch it if you're that interested?

Sorry I am not turned on by nipped and tucked 50 year old oriental goldigger hosts. That aside. If all reality tv shows weren't staged and scripted I would. But they are which is why I know there is an Adam, Steve or Stephanie formally known as Steve that has been thrown in for ratings.

So which ones are the gay or trangendered ones? Don't tell me they aren't there.

Why don't you watch it if you're that interested?

Sorry I am not turned on by nipped and tucked 50 year old oriental goldigger hosts. That aside. If all reality tv shows weren't staged and scripted I would. But they are which is why I know there is an Adam, Steve or Stephanie formally known as Steve that has been thrown in for ratings.

So, you don't like the program, don't watch it, but are asking questions about it....makes a lot of sense.

The first night of feeds was pretty good. They're funny and strategizing a lot, a couple of them are annoying but overall it should be a good season.

I love Julie Chen, btw. She's adorable and part of the reason people watch. She does great interviews, even with those racist little shits from last season. She handled them perfectly.

After watching Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. My standards for entertainment is extremely high.

I need something that is somewhat on that level. But probably not gonna happen. I am now officially spoiled. Those are the 2 best shows ever written and made for TV.

The day Aaryn BB15 was evicted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually....this season seems a bit better. Not too many lowlifes. At least...not that I have seen yet. This is a switch with so many likable people so early in the game. What happens as things move on, remains to be seen. Guess I better read more of the feeds at survivorsucks so I can see what is REALLY going on besides what is edited out on the tv show itself.

After watching Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. My standards for entertainment is extremely high.

I need something that is somewhat on that level. But probably not gonna happen. I am now officially spoiled. Those are the 2 best shows ever written and made for TV.

I agree on Breking Bad, couldn't get turned on to Game of Thrones, but thought Dexter was just as exciting as Breaking Bad. We (Mr. Mertex and I) just started watching "Tyrant" on FX, and it seems to have the ingredients for a real ripsnorter....have only watched one episode, and it was really good, but sometimes they go downhill after that. Another good one (I hope) is "The Last Ship" on TNT. None of them have the effect that Breaking Bad and Dexter had, where you couldn't wait for the next episode, though.....those are really rare.

Did anyone see the photo of Joey Evel Dick post on his Twitter? It's nasty! She's worse than Rachael.

Forum List

Back