Big Brother 16

I thought tonight's show was hilarious.....Paola on the swing was so funny.....I couldn't stop laughing, she couldn't even stay on the seat....it was kind of pathetic. So Frankie is no longer HOH....

Also, Devin is really not playing a good game. He started the Bomb Squad, (supposed to be only guys) only to later tell two of the women and forcing Caleb to accept them as members of the Bomb Squad....I don't think it is going to end well for Devin.

About Zach, I wouldn't be surprised, he seems to be obsessed with himself.

I thought tonight's show was hilarious.....Paola on the swing was so funny.....I couldn't stop laughing, she couldn't even stay on the seat....it was kind of pathetic. So Frankie is no longer HOH....

Also, Devin is really not playing a good game. He started the Bomb Squad, (supposed to be only guys) only to later tell two of the women and forcing Caleb to accept them as members of the Bomb Squad....I don't think it is going to end well for Devin.

Devin isn't gonna last long. People who shift in alliances too much always get caught and tossed.

Devin turned out to be a drama queen idiot. I am really starting to like caleb though. Tough guy...but has a heart. Whether that will last remains to be seen.

I watched BB for the first time this season tonight. The most solid impression I was able to form is I don't like the guy with the beard and the southern accent. I hope they get rid of him soon.

Devin is a poser who thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is. He's already alienated himself enough to be on very shaky ground. The only thing he has going for him is sex appeal with the babes -- which could backfire if he isn't very careful.

Caleb seems like a decent fellow, not given to the kind of instinctual treachery necessary for survival in the Big Brother House without a committed ally (e.g., Jeff and Jordan three seasons back). So I hope he hooks up with someone who won't turn on him.

I like the two giggly babes who are pals. They remind me of my daughters when they were young -- always giggling and laughing. They still do it when they get together. Angry and scowling one minute and laughing like fools the next. with a little luck and wise maneuvering they stand a good chance of winning.

The gay guy is annoying.

I agree with everything you said except for the two giggly bimbos, and Donnie. I like him. He seems harmless enough and a truly nice guy but nice guys don't last long in there.
I don't much care for Christine (one of the giggly girls and the one that is a barista and has tatts) but the other one SEEMS ok. Maybe. I guess I just have the same feelings about Christine that you do for Donnie.

Frankie, the gay guy, will not last long. I hope Blue Hair does. Forgot her name. Will take me awhile to remember who they all are.

I usually don't watch the show when I have the feeds except for the DRs. I really like Donny, the guy with the beard, he is pretty popular, very nice man. Good competetor too.

Devin is whiney, I hope he goes home. Brittney is strong, Pao Pao is stupid but everyone likes her.

Caleb is in love with Amber. He tells everyone but he is taking a step back so she doesn't think he's too creepy. Frankie is fun, he's playing a perfect social game. Hayden and Nichole are a cute couple, possible showmance. They're laughing and talking on the hammock right now.

Can't stand Victoria, she was crying because she lost her hair and has to wear extensions. She is afraid everyone thinks she's ugly.

That's what I know for now. They really are getting along better than any other season I've seen and they're mostly very likable. Joey is even likable, she just picked a fight with Devin and it kind of ticked people off.

Life is far too short to waste time on garbage. For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of shows like this. I don't get it.

Wish we had a permanent feeder here to let us know what they are doing that isn't shown due to edits. Saves me from having to go hunt at SS.

Life is far too short to waste time on garbage. For the life of me I cannot understand the appeal of shows like this. I don't get it.

Entertainment. Kinda like the FZ here. :lol:

I don't get where the entertainment comes from. It's poison, rots your soul and your brain. It's the whole voyeur element of the "reality" stuff that I find disturbing. Not to mention the phony scenarios and nastiness. It's an ugly scene, Gracie. This stuff does nothing to improve the state of our lives.

The Big Brother series is a de facto Behavioral lab experiment in which we are able to observe the effects of confinement under comfortable and civil but intensely competitive conditions.

When a new season begins we are introduced to a group of individuals, each of whom we form an initial impression of. But as time goes on we are able to study certain changes taking place as the various personalities interact and as strengths, weaknesses, and latent personal characteristics are revealed.

Briefly stated, the Big Brother House is analogous to a laboratory tank filled with mice whose responses to various influences are observed.

If you have an interest in human behavior you will find the Big Brother series interesting. But if you have no such interest it will bore you.

The Big Brother series is a de facto Behavioral lab experiment in which we are able to observe the effects of confinement under comfortable and civil but intensely competitive conditions.

When a new season begins we are introduced to a group of individuals, each of whom we form an initial impression of. But as time goes on we are able to study certain changes taking place as the various personalities interact and as strengths, weaknesses, and latent personal characteristics are revealed.

Briefly stated, the Big Brother House is analogous to a laboratory tank filled with mice whose responses to various influences are observed.

If you have an interest in human behavior you will find the Big Brother series interesting. But if you have no such interest it will bore you.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. I find it extremely interesting that sometimes my analysis of someone's behavior is suddenly understood by some of the other guests.....sometimes it isn't and you wonder how someone can be so oblivious to certain behavior by others....and yet, that's how it is in real life....

Everyone has different tastes in programs....I can't understand the popularity of Dancing with the Stars, or The Bachelor/Bachelorette....I can't even stand America's Got Talent...(mainly because they do present some real talent but you have to watch a lot of crap that is not funny, not entertaining nor talent in between one or two really talented people.

Don't forget that some people enjoy Abby's Dance Studio, watching this hulking pig of a woman prance around screaming at kids....and a hulking pig of a kid name Honey Boo Boo that can't speak english.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Devin turned out to be a drama queen idiot. I am really starting to like caleb though. Tough guy...but has a heart. Whether that will last remains to be seen.

Funny how our first impressions usually go in a different direction after we see them in action....I think Devin is a real nut, his idea of bringing in everyone (almost) into the alliance is going to blow up in his face. I liked Zach when I first saw him, now, not so much. And Caleb is becoming more interesting and seems to be playing much better than the others.

Entertainment. Kinda like the FZ here. :lol:

I don't get where the entertainment comes from. It's poison, rots your soul and your brain. It's the whole voyeur element of the "reality" stuff that I find disturbing. Not to mention the phony scenarios and nastiness. It's an ugly scene, Gracie. This stuff does nothing to improve the state of our lives.

What? Not if you realize it is just entertainment.....I don't take the program that seriously, just like here....I don't get upset because some people don't agree with me.

I get it that you don't like the program, there are lots of people that don't, but you coming into the Big Brother thread to tell most of us that are fans that you don't like it and why, is just arrogant.....I for one, don't really give a crap what you like or don't like.

Zach was horrible in his intro vid. I knew right at the get go that he is a sociopath pretending to be another Dr. Will.

Forum List

Back