🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BIG George & Now BIG Daddy Prove That Father Time Is Nothing But A Stubborn Illusion.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
I thought that Big George Foreman pulled off the miracle of miracles when he dropped heavy king Michael Moorer to regain the heavyweight title for the 2nd time, @ a whopping 45 yrs of age(19 yrs older than Moorer!!!). Not to be outdone another blast from the past, Big Daddy Don Garlits just completed qualifying for his Top Dragster License. While his best pass of 6.393 @ 182mph on the 1320 may sound slow in todays 1/4 mile world there are two things to take into account: (1) The rail is electric powered. (2) Big Daddy Don Garlits is a scorching '90' yrs of age!!! I'd say most guys & gals 'dream' of being winners in their field of interest but the reality of the situation is that it always seems to be the other guy with the trophies & his/her name in lights. Then there are the super rare ones that accomplish the impossible @ an age where most of us have moved on to meet our Maker. Professor Einstein said it originally: "Time is but a stubborn illusion", but it takes the Foreman & Garlits types to prove that theory to be the truth!

I am a Don Garlits fan.
But he is taking a big risk.

Using twin drag parachutes, deceleration of up to 5 G can be attained, enough to cause detached retinae. The legendary Don Garlits, holder of multiple records (first 200 mph (320 km/h) run, first 270 mph (430 km/h) run...) had to retire because of a detached retina.

Top Fuel Drag Racing Facts - Page 2 - HVAC-Talk

hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/162615-Top-Fuel-Drag-Racing-Facts/page2

I am a Don Garlits fan.
But he is taking a big risk.

Using twin drag parachutes, deceleration of up to 5 G can be attained, enough to cause detached retinae. The legendary Don Garlits, holder of multiple records (first 200 mph (320 km/h) run, first 270 mph (430 km/h) run...) had to retire because of a detached retina.

Top Fuel Drag Racing Facts - Page 2 - HVAC-Talk

hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/162615-Top-Fuel-Drag-Racing-Facts/page2
Your words in GREEN are the most truthful words ever put into print!

If 90 year old Shatner can board a rocket and blast off into space I guess 90 year old Garlits is good to go at 200 mph.

Forum List

Back