CDZ Big Government And Big Church Are Now The Same Thing

Yes there is....

The license circumvents and obviates the contract, in lieu of that state mandated license.

All that does is make the power of The State over those holding the license transferable....A license is permission, not a right...It puts the individual in a subservient position, and The State superior.

One can call oneself married and the government can't say boo. It's only when you interact with said government or any government related transaction that you need the legal license.

It's really a contract, not a license per se.

A problem I have with the institution of Gay Marriage is that it doesn't provide any protection for someone who wants to give up the LGBTQ lifestyle and return to Normalcy.

Those individuals are forced to pursue a Gay Divorce before they can get legally married to a broad.

Seems to be just a barrier to those homos who have second thoughts about sodomy and seek to straighten out their lives.

Nope. That's domestic law 101. Ask a lawyer. The state isn't party to the marriage contract.
Wrong-o....I've done extensive research into this particular area of the law.

A license is, by legal definition, permission granted by the person claiming ownership/authority over the given activity.

You don't buy software, you buy the license to use it in accordance with the terms set forth by those who own the rights to the code.

The same applies to any license...The State is claiming jurisdiction over the individual(s), and compels licensing permission prior to engaging in the marriage.

Look it up in Black's Law Dictionary and find any other definition....I defy you.

You're in way over your head, little sister.

A problem I have with the institution of Gay Marriage is that it doesn't provide any protection for someone who wants to give up the LGBTQ lifestyle and return to Normalcy.

Those individuals are forced to pursue a Gay Divorce before they can get legally married to a broad.

Seems to be just a barrier to those homos who have second thoughts about sodomy and seek to straighten out their lives.
They just have to get a divorce.

Wrong-o....I've done extensive research into this particular area of the law.

A license is, by legal definition, permission granted by the person claiming ownership/authority over the given activity.

You don't buy software, you buy the license to use it in accordance with the terms set forth by those who own the rights to the code.

The same applies to any license...The State is claiming jurisdiction over the individual(s), and compels licensing permission prior to engaging in the marriage.

Look it up in Black's Law Dictionary and find any other definition....I defy you.

You're in way over your head, little sister.
You don't know what you're talking about.

One can call oneself married and the government can't say boo. It's only when you interact with said government or any government related transaction that you need the legal license.

It's really a contract, not a license per se.
Not correct....That would be a violation of Article 1, Section 10.

In the dwindling number of states that don't recognize common law contractual marriage, the license is required by The State to consecrate the marriage.....This is known as "statutory marriage".

Our ancestors escaped Europe to set up shop over here for that very reason. Is another 1776 moment needed again, to retake individual liberty, that is being eroded under the guise of religious freedom?
I'll leave this thread open for now, since quite a few people are trying to figure out what it is your talking points are for the 'discussion/debate'. When starting a thread in this area (CDZ), you should always have specific items to discuss.

Many Puritans came to the US to escape persecution but I have also heard they did not offer much in the way of personal freedom.

They didn’t. The state of Delaware was formed for that very reason. Interesting history for those who wish to research it.

This entire country has been an experiment in escaping religious fanaticism. They are the true enemy to freedom. Whether it’s the Taliban, ISIS, Wahhabists, Catholics, Evangelicals, etc.

It’s all the same authoritarian crap that has started wars, and enslaved people for millennia. It is the duty of freedom loving people every where to abolish it by any means necessary.

No, it is you who has NFI what you're blabbering about.

Go ahead and look up "license" in Black's Law Dictionary, and tell us how your legally naive definition fits.
The state doesn't consecrate a marriage. You're confusing the marriage contract with a religious sacrament.

They didn’t. The state of Delaware was formed for that very reason. Interesting history for those who wish to research it.

This entire country has been an experiment in escaping religious fanaticism. They are the true enemy to freedom. Whether it’s the Taliban, ISIS, Wahhabists, Catholics, Evangelicals, etc.

It’s all the same authoritarian crap that has started wars, and enslaved people for millennia. It is the duty of freedom loving people every where to abolish it by any means necessary.

Where are Americans who want to escape the tyranny of the Radical Episcopalianists and their dogma of Gay Marriage supposed to go now?

It's really Governmental Compliance and not a Marriage per se.

You can call yourself married all you want and the government can't do a thing about it, until you try to interact as married with said government, or with businesses that rely on the license/contract as a standard to meet for certain benefits.

Forum List

Back