Big Money Donor Class Pushes Anti-Trump Democrats to Switch Parties, Vote for Nikki Haley in NH

There is no way Haley can win the nomination...Down by some 18 points in NH. and a shellacking 39 points in her home state, and my state of SC...She's toast...Yet we see shills like NH Gov. Sununu out there refusing to admit reality this morning on FNC....Donors are going to dry up after tuesday, and Haley will be in the dust bin of also rans....Maybe MSNBC will hire her as a contributor....lol
Slipping on the Banana Republics

It'd be nice if she took a ride on one of her comets and crashed it once again into the Yucatan.

As a darling of the establishment, Haley opposes the America First agenda due to her views on foreign policy, free speech, government spending, and social policy:

• She stated “every person on social media should be verified by their name.”
  • She believes in defending Ukraine’s eastern border with American taxpayer funds.
  • She said the government should not intervene if parents decide to put their children through irreversible, life-altering “transgender” surgery.
  • She supports importing migrants for jobs that would otherwise go to better-paid Americans.

Seems like Nikki Haley will happily play both sides of the issues...

(Informative 80-second video)

There is no way Haley can win the nomination...Down by some 18 points in NH. and a shellacking 39 points in her home state, and my state of SC...She's toast...Yet we see shills like NH Gov. Sununu out there refusing to admit reality this morning on FNC....Donors are going to dry up after tuesday, and Haley will be in the dust bin of also rans....Maybe MSNBC will hire her as a contributor....lol
:no_text11:

Oh yes…she’s already done, stick a fork in her….It‘d be one of the only thing not yet stuck in her….
I am agreeing with you, smooth brain. :rolleyes: Haley doesn't stand a chance in hell of receiving the republican nom. I hope she sticks around until November.

Wingers are annoying.

/----/ "and my state of SC"
I was born and raised in Greenville.

Forum List

Back