Big Money Donor Class Pushes Anti-Trump Democrats to Switch Parties, Vote for Nikki Haley in NH

How would you like it, in small bills or hundreds?

My candidate of choice? Since Biden is the Left's guy, pretty much anyone but Biden. Even Jimmy Carter ain't looking so bad right now.

Makes no difference how you send it. Sure, I'll write in Carter.

There is no way Haley can win the nomination...Down by some 18 points in NH. and a shellacking 39 points in her home state, and my state of SC...She's toast...Yet we see shills like NH Gov. Sununu out there refusing to admit reality this morning on FNC....Donors are going to dry up after tuesday, and Haley will be in the dust bin of also rans....Maybe MSNBC will hire her as a contributor....lol
Haley makes Trump look like Ike.

And the DeepSwamp Necromongers pushing her?

I'm not sure, but I refer to it as chicken-shit no matter who does it. I recall Trump urging his supports to cross over and vote for the weaker opponent Bernie Sanders in the presidential primary of one of the Carolina's in the last go-around. Folks that think like that have the mindset stuck in junior high. The Democrats not having a realistic primary opposition to their 81-year-old leader shows how dry their well is in terms of political talent. That's no excuse for them to act like 13-year-olds.
Sanders really wasn't the weaker candidate...Otherwise, the DNC wouldn't have felt the need to cheat him out of the nomination.

I'm not sure, but I refer to it as chicken-shit no matter who does it. I recall Trump urging his supports to cross over and vote for the weaker opponent Bernie Sanders in the presidential primary of one of the Carolina's in the last go-around. Folks that think like that have the mindset stuck in junior high. The Democrats not having a realistic primary opposition to their 81-year-old leader shows how dry their well is in terms of political talent. That's no excuse for them to act like 13-year-olds.
post that link...and then remember that hilliary and democrats cheated bernie out of his spot because hilliary wanted it. twice at least.

There is no way Haley can win the nomination...Down by some 18 points in NH. and a shellacking 39 points in her home state, and my state of SC...She's toast...Yet we see shills like NH Gov. Sununu out there refusing to admit reality this morning on FNC....Donors are going to dry up after tuesday, and Haley will be in the dust bin of also rans....Maybe MSNBC will hire her as a contributor....lol
Yep. That’s how demofks do it

Forum List

Back