Big Sale here!!!!!!!!!!!

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I need the cash to get a Hellcat Challenger.

1657302687765.png

You worked everyday since your birth?

Did your white privilege keep you from being profiled when driving?

Get you better loan rates from banks?

Use white generational wealth to apply to college of choice and legacy to be enrolled?

And so on...
My white privledge did not get many any of those things.

Worked everyday since birth? Noone does that

Profiled? Yes, I had a red car and got pulled over more in that then any other than my current Red Challenger.

Better Loans? I've had shitty credit. When I had bad credit I couldn't get loans (in my 20s), now in my 40s, I have great credit and loans are no issue.

White generational wealth? I still have studen loans, so nope

None of those things you listed are only for white people, they are for.....drumroll....rich people White does not equal rich......... say it with me white does not equal rich

Use white generational wealth to apply to college of choice and legacy to be enrolled?

And so on...
Thread.

And so on...
Let's see, I've been pulled over and asked what I'm doing. I got a loan for my house, paid 10.9% interest. Went 1 semester of local college which my parents paid for. So my white privilege card sucks. Oh and my land is owner financed, which I did get a lot better interest rate.

My white privledge did not get many any of those things.

Worked everyday since birth? Noone does that

Profiled? Yes, I had a red car and got pulled over more in that then any other than my current Red Challenger.

Better Loans? I've had shitty credit. When I had bad credit I couldn't get loans (in my 20s), now in my 40s, I have great credit and loans are no issue.

White generational wealth? I still have studen loans, so nope

None of those things you listed are only for white people, they are for.....drumroll....rich people White does not equal rich......... say it with me white does not equal rich
Your meme stated "worked everyday of my life" so what does everyday mean to you.

Sorry, you bought the general lee.

No, it doesn't mean rich. White privilege means stealing the generational wealth of minorities based on skin color by denying them access to jobs, education and government incentives. Things which create generational wealth.

Last edited:
Your meme stated "worked everyday of my life" so what does everyday mean to you.

Sorry, you bought the general lee.

No, it doesn't mean rich. White privilege means stealing the generational wealth of minorities based on skin color by denying them access to jobs, education and government incentives. Things which create generational wealth.
OMG, are you lefties that fucking stupid? Are you an adult? Adults when they say that, it's implied that you mean your adult years, 5 days a week, 40 hrs a week.

OMG, are you lefties that fucking stupid? Are you an adult? Adults when they say that, it's implied that you mean your adult years, 5 days a week, 40 hrs a week.
Okay, plus 18 year old. Everyday as opposed to work week means 7 days a week. No holidays or sick days off.

Still full of shit.

Forum List

Back