Big snow in northern NY on March 1

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
How are Polar bears basking in diminishing ice floes when New Yorkers are freezing their butts under two foot of snow on March 1? Global Warming is a religion. You gotta have faith in spite of physical evidence.

How are Polar bears basking in diminishing ice floes when New Yorkers are freezing their butts under two foot of snow on March 1?
See, this is a dumb question. People who know something about this topic laugh at you, when you ask this.

How are Polar bears basking in diminishing ice floes when New Yorkers are freezing their butts under two foot of snow on March 1? Global Warming is a religion. You gotta have faith in spite of physical evidence.

seen a lot of polar bears in syracuse?

:lol:

dumbass

They show up on occasion.

upload_2018-3-1_21-51-47.jpeg

How are Polar bears basking in diminishing ice floes when New Yorkers are freezing their butts under two foot of snow on March 1?
See, this is a dumb question. People who know something about this topic laugh at you, when you ask this.

And yet, he's willing to go on the internets and appear this degree of Stupid.

Imagine, snow in upstate New York in March. Why I bet that hasn't happened since --- March.

No.. People who know a lot about this are laughing at the alarmist fools..
And yet every fact available shows this is made up, self-soothing bullshit. You have no evidence on your side, nor is anyone even attempting to produce any. The consensus grows stronger every day, as compelling evidence piles up more every day. That's why you goofballs are jerking each other off on the internet message boards, and not producing science.

No.. People who know a lot about this are laughing at the alarmist fools..
And yet every fact available shows this is made up, self-soothing bullshit. You have no evidence on your side, nor is anyone even attempting to produce any. The consensus grows stronger every day, as compelling evidence piles up more every day. That's why you goofballs are jerking each other off on the internet message boards, and not producing science.
Funny;

And you still haven't produced one shred of empirical, verifiable, evidence to support your claims.. Unlike I have... Showing it falsified..

And you still haven't produced one shred of empirical, verifiable, evidence to support your claims.
Uh... because they are not "my claims", you moron... they are the accepted theories of modern science... I have absolutely no desire to litigate them with uneducated slobs like you. I am content to make fun of you and to point out the absurdity of your moronic denial.

How is it possible for sub zero cold fronts sweeping from Alberta Canada to impact the northern part of the U.S. 20 days before spring when they claim the polar bears are running out of ice?

We've had two polar bear sightings up here this winter. Fairly uncommon according to the locals. A sickly juvenile, they had to put down and a Mother and baby cub who left on their own. This may be just an anomaly or an indication of something, I am unsure. Interesting though.

How is it possible for sub zero cold fronts sweeping from Alberta Canada to impact the northern part of the U.S. 20 days before spring when they claim the polar bears are running out of ice?
well, you see Cletus, nobody is going to answer your question or waste on iota of time spoonfeeding your dumb ass. why? because your question does not represent a person honestly seeking answers, else you would have gone to scientific sources to find the answer, instead of the internet's white wing clearinghouse.

Cooling of the mid-latitudes and warming of the poles is common in a cooling world. The thinning polar atmosphere pushes the polar jet lower in latitude. This allows rapid heat release in the arctic while the polar lows are spun out to lower latitudes. Normal earth system functions, picks up heat in the mid latitudes and transports it to the arctic where the atmosphere is thinner and where 75-80% of earths heat is released.

And we have two now affecting the US. One on the east coast and one on the west coast... got to love it!

Last edited:
Cooling of the mid-latitudes is common in a cooling world. The thinning polar atmosphere pushes the polar jet lower in latitude. This allows rapid heat release in the arctic while the polar lows are spun out to lower latitudes. Normal earth system functions.
That, of course, is the completely wrong answer. Damn, I can't take this shit... enjoy your race to stupid...

Cooling of the mid-latitudes is common in a cooling world. The thinning polar atmosphere pushes the polar jet lower in latitude. This allows rapid heat release in the arctic while the polar lows are spun out to lower latitudes. Normal earth system functions.
That, of course, is the completely wrong answer. Damn, I can't take this shit... enjoy your race to stupid...
Now you gonna cry and runaway?

Come on big boy, post your empirical evidence that has been verified and the math to back up your assertions...

You don't have the first clue how the earths energy flows or how the atmosphere works to maintain thermal equilibrium.. Thanks for proving my point..

Because that's weather and what's happening to the polar bears is about climate. If you don't know the difference, you don't have any business posting on the topic.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Yes, northern New York is getting snow on the 1st of March, and is about 10 C below zero. And is about 5 C degrees warmer than normal. Lordy, you asses are stupid.

You asked a question that you don't know the answer to. Go find out before declaring something you have no idea about.

Forum List

Back