Biggest Militaries in the World: Where is NATO?

I can comment
Of course you can. I just thought since you disagree with what is presented in "my" video that you'd be eager to post your own thread debunking mine? No? Aw, too bad. :itsok:
This is not Russia.
What makes you say that? And what difference does it make? Democracy is on the rise in Russia while it's on the wane in the United Snakes ... and in the West in general. :cry:

Either Putin/Russia will be in Lisbon by the end of next week or the Ukes are kicking their ass and they can only tenuously take 20% of the country. It cannot be both. So which is it?
Me, I think that the Russians are rationing their forces having found that the Ukraine project wasn't as easy as initially thought and want to be able to defensibly respond elsewhere as needed.

Russia was supposed to be a military Superpower

Yet they can’t even take out Ukraine.
They have proved to be a Paper Tiger
Ukraine was defeated several weeks into the war.... After that NATO picked up the torch and it's been Russia versus NATO ever since.

Is that a tantrum you are throwing? The facts are in and if you watch the video you'll know why. You should prepare yourself rather than throw a tantrum or you won't know where to hide when the time comes.
I just found it funny. They're struggling against Ukraine, never mind anyone else.

I think NATO has been lying to us the last 50 years.
True.
They made the Soviets/Russians out to be a major threat to Europe
True.
Russia is not even a threat to Ukraine
True.
Their equipment is obsolete and poorly maintained.
Their Navy is a joke
Their troops are poorly trained and have low morale.
Their leaders are inept and corrupt
Tactics and Logistics are a disgrace
No, you were right the first, second, and third times:
1). NATO has been lying for the last 50 years.
2). Although the Sovjets might have been a threat, the Russians have never even made a threat.
3). Russia never threatend Ukraine.

You've been lied to AGAIN - AGAIN - AGAIN.

They're struggling against Ukraine ...
Where's the "struggling" .....

You're fucking drunk aren't you
I am a war veteran which means that I was a soldier in a real war. Now, I wasn’t a high- ranking officer so I didn’t call the shots but I do understand, respect, and admire strategy and tactics …. terms that you have never heard of. But there you sit believing that the Russian Army (or any other Army in the world) follows the same bull headed idiocy as you. So, come on, big boy tell me what situation the Russian Army is "struggling" with? If you’d like to take a sip of water and consult your collection of Joan Wayne war movies then go right ahead. But be specific in your answer. I’m just dying to know what you have to say! :26:

Do you want me to explain what an invasion is? How about I explain what a "special military operation" is? How about I explain the difference between an invasion and a "threat"? You are VERY confused, my son, and you shouldn't use words that you don't understand. :nono:

Maybe when you send troops in to capture a sovereign nation
Russia was not attacked

What is special about a military action that costs you hundreds of thousands of casualties ?

Forum List

Back