Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

Sadly comical. Turns out it was a slanderous hatchet job by breitbart and Foxnews.

Hardly surprising though.

Balme, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

How typical of you. Don't you have an objective bone in your body?

Nah...Jellyfish don't...I forgot.

The family that supposedly she did wrong is now DEFENDING her, calling her a friend for life who kept them out of bankruptcy.

Go call them names, fuckmouth.

Sadly comical. Turns out it was a slanderous hatchet job by breitbart and Foxnews.

The family that supposedly she did wrong is now DEFENDING her, calling her a friend for life who kept them out of bankruptcy.

I just watched Mr. Spooner on CBS news, he seems to think she is great, and said she saved their farm. Of course the conservative blog forgot to play the end of her speech where she said she was wrong for not wanting to do as much for them, and that it is really the poor against the wealthy.
So I guess it is okay to ruin a women's life without all the facts. Good job conservatives.

Wait, would someone please clarify this. Did the WH actually ask for this woman's resignation based on something from a conservative website?? Seriously?? If so, be disgusted with the incompetence of this administration for being such a bunch of fucking reactionaries. Holy shit.

These poor people had to bow & grovel before this racist piece of chit to save their farm. This should never be allowed to happen again. How did this racist loon get this high ranking Government job in the first place? It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do for these people. That's not the point. She brought race into it which does make her a bigot. I'm glad these poor people are showing gratitude for their farm being saved but bowing & groveling before racist pieces of chit like this shouldn't have to happen. Shame on all the shallow apologists in the Liberal Press.

These poor people had to bow & grovel before this racist piece of chit to save their farm. This should never be allowed to happen again. How did this racist loon get this high ranking Government job in the first place? It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do for these people. That's not the point. She brought race into it which does make her a bigot. I'm glad these poor people are showing gratitude for their farm being saved but bowing & groveling before racist pieces of chit like this shouldn't have to happen. Shame on all the shallow apologists in the Liberal Press.

You are some piece of work.

These poor people had to bow & grovel before this racist piece of chit to save their farm. This should never be allowed to happen again.
Ok, so that this never happens again I propose that your next post defends the rights of someone other than your own race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. If you defend the rights of others with same vigor as you defend your own rights, or the rights of people you identify with, then the country will be a better place. There's a little truth for you to ponder.....

Yeah No shit...

Now 'Splain why the NAALCP has thrown her under the BUS as did Obama?

“Since our founding in 1909, the NAACP has been a multi-racial, multi-faith organization that– while generally rooted in African American communities– fights to end racial discrimination against all Americans.

We concur with US Agriculture Secretary Vilsack in accepting the resignation of Shirley Sherrod for her remarks at a local NAACP Freedom Fund banquet.

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

We thank those who brought this to our national office’s attention, as there are hundreds of local fundraising dinners each year.

Sherrod’s behavior is even more intolerable in light of the US Department of Agriculture’s well documented history of denying opportunities to African American, Latino, Asian American, and Native American farmers, as well as female farmers of all races. Currently, justice for many of these farmers is being held up by Congress. We would hope all who share our outrage at Sherrod’s statements would join us in pushing for these cases to be remedied."

SOURCE

Did you get that one fuckwit?

Wait, would someone please clarify this. Did the WH actually ask for this woman's resignation based on something from a conservative website?? Seriously?? If so, be disgusted with the incompetence of this administration for being such a bunch of fucking reactionaries. Holy shit.

Yes

They caved into a nonstop barrage of stories by Fox News

Just like they did with ACORN, Van Jones .........How many times are they going to fall for Rightwing propaganda without checking the facts?

Actually they didn't, the man who fired her made a statement today stating he acted alone in his decision.. Some of us should really watch the news.

Yeah No shit...

“Since our founding in 1909, the NAACP has been a multi-racial, multi-faith organization that– while generally rooted in African American communities– fights to end racial discrimination against all Americans.

We concur with US Agriculture Secretary Vilsack in accepting the resignation of Shirley Sherrod for her remarks at a local NAACP Freedom Fund banquet.

Racism is about the abuse of power. Sherrod had it in her position at USDA. According to her remarks, she mistreated a white farmer in need of assistance because of his race.

We are appalled by her actions, just as we are with abuses of power against farmers of color and female farmers.

Her actions were shameful. While she went on to explain in the story that she ultimately realized her mistake, as well as the common predicament of working people of all races, she gave no indication she had attempted to right the wrong she had done to this man.

The reaction from many in the audience is disturbing. We will be looking into the behavior of NAACP representatives at this local event and take any appropriate action.

We thank those who brought this to our national office’s attention, as there are hundreds of local fundraising dinners each year.

Sherrod’s behavior is even more intolerable in light of the US Department of Agriculture’s well documented history of denying opportunities to African American, Latino, Asian American, and Native American farmers, as well as female farmers of all races. Currently, justice for many of these farmers is being held up by Congress. We would hope all who share our outrage at Sherrod’s statements would join us in pushing for these cases to be remedied."

SOURCE

I guess you didn't get this one:

WEAR ABC 3 :: National News

Yeah No shit...

SOURCE

God, are you fuckin' retarded!

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually they didn't, the man who fired her made a statement today stating he acted alone in his decision.. Some of us should really watch the news.

Other than Faux News....

Thanks for providing the clarification I asked for.:lol:

The White House also issued a statement stating they never asked that she be fired.

So the lady admits to discriminating against a man because he was white, and then later after he continues to ask for help she decides to help him because he was poor.

I'm glad she decided to change her mind, but she still discriminated.

They just played the entire tape on Hardball as well as played an interview of the white wife of the white farmer Miss Sherrod helped.

Miss Sherrod talked about how she was angered by the "superior" attitude of this white farmer towards her and how she could just take him to his "own" people and let them take care of their own.

That was the part played on Fox.

Then she went on to say that she realized it's not about "race", but about "poor" and how she went on to help that farmer and hundreds of other white farmers.

That was the part that was left off.

Now anyone who just watched Hardball has seen this. AND, Hardball comes on again tonight. You can watch it yourself - so don't start screaming, "Where's the link?" You can watch it tonight on basic cable.

These white wingers. They are a disgrace to humanity. Fox, the Republicans, what the did with the edited tapes to hurt the poor at Acorn. They have no limits. They are just anti middle class, dirty people. Notice I didn't say ALL Republicans? But for those that don't "speak up", silence means approval.

Deany? She's a LAMB served up by Obama/Holder.

Wake up.

I feel bad for the lady now that i have more context and watched her interview on cnn.

The administration messed up bad by jumping the gun and asking her to resign and the quickness with which they did makes me wonder a lot The-T. I can see where you get the lamb idea as a result, the quickness leaves a lot of room for questions.

Rdean you should watch this Beck: Why Was Shirley Sherrod Fired? - Video - FoxNews.com
I can't bring myself to watch Beck so tell me, does he claim Obama himself fired Sherrod?

That would be really, really funny.

Forum List

Back