Bill Clinton accuses FBI of serving up a ‘load of bull’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Remember when testifying in Congress all the Democrats lined up to support Comey as a stand up guy and they were ashamed that the Republicans attacked him.

Well looky now who is attacking Comey, none other than the conspirator.

The Clintons are scum they need to go away, for at least 5-10.

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,” Clinton told journalists at an Asian American Journalists Association meeting in Las Vegas on Friday, making a strong defense for Hillary Clinton.

Remember when testifying in Congress all the Democrats lined up to support Comey as a stand up guy and they were ashamed that the Republicans attacked him.

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.

“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,” Clinton told journalists at an Asian American Journalists Association meeting in Las Vegas on Friday, making a strong defense for Hillary Clinton.
He's right.

He's right.

So now the FBI is nothing but liars yet the proven liar is right? That is about as good of testimony as to where Obama has gotten the country than I could have ever made up.

Comey did say she received emails with a classification marking. As if it matters she is responsible to know what is classified. SHE was the BOSS, SHE is a know everything know nothing.

He's right.

I watched the hearing, i dont recall comey amending any statements. Do you have a link to that?

He's right.

I am sorry, maybe I read this wrong, are you saying Comey was right and Bill is wrong? If not could you present your evidence to making such a claim? Thanks.

Are you people now remembering the last time these lying filth occupied the White House for 8 years? Democrats seriously WTF?

He's right.

I am sorry, maybe I read this wrong, are you saying Comey was right and Bill is wrong? If not could you present your evidence to making such a claim? Thanks.
Bill is right.

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

"This is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard."

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Bill Clinton talks email controversy: 'Biggest load of bull' - CNNPolitics.com

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/07/259402.htm ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

"Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

He's right.

I watched the hearing, i dont recall comey amending any statements. Do you have a link to that?
"In a key development at today's House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, FBI Director James Comey clarified an apparent inconsistency between his remarks earlier this week and Secretary Hillary Clinton's long-running public statements.

Clinton has long stated that none of the emails she sent or received were marked classified at the time. Comey, however, said Monday that there was a "very small number" of emails that bore markings.

Moments ago, Comey reconciled this apparent contradiction. He acknowledged for the first time that there were only three such emails, and that in each case the emails contained only "partial" markings -- meaning, he acknowledged, that they were improperly marked and that as a result, the materials could have been reasonably judged as not classified.

Comey's statements add to the findings announced by the State Department yesterday. At a press briefing, a State Department spokesman said the markings on these emails were the result of "human error" and did not belong in these emails, as the underlying contents were not classified.

Below is the full exchange just now between Director Comey and Rep. Matt Cartwright:

KEY EXCHANGE WITH DIRECTOR COMEY AND REP. CARTWRIGHT

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.
MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record Mr. Chairman

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

JAMES COMEY: Correct.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference."

"For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

Gowdy, July 7: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”

Likewise, Rep. Matt Cartwright, also a Democrat, asked Comey if the emails were properly classified, and Comey said they were not.
(Executive Order 13526 spells out how documents should be properly classified, including a header on the document clearly identifying the email as classified as “confidential,” “secret” or “top secret.”)

Cartwright asked if Clinton could have missed the improper markings. Comey said that that was possible.

Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

Revisiting Clinton and Classified Information

Comey made a decision that no crime occurred, had he come to that conclusion and filed an affidavit to the US Attorney he would have committed perjury.

What he did next was calumny and extremely unprofessional. Any respect for the him and the position he holds was badly tarnished by what appears to be an entirely partisan attack on a presidential nominee of the Democratic Party by a Republican. There was no reason for his tirade on HRC other than to do political harm. In this manner he violated the core values of the FBI:
  • Rigorous obedience to the Constitution of the United States;
  • Respect for the dignity of all those we protect;
  • Compassion;
  • Fairness;
  • Uncompromising personal integrity and institutional integrity;
  • Accountability by accepting responsibility for our actions and decisions and the consequences of our actions and decisions;
  • Leadership, both personal and professional; and
  • Diversity.
On Friday, Jan. 20, 2017 he should submit is resignation to President HRC and leave the office whose values he ignored in the instant matter; one is left to wonder what other partisan decisions/acts he made during his tenure in office.

Misfeasance may not be a crime, per se, but when it is used to harm others it is reprehensible.

Last edited:

He's right.

"In a key development at today's House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, FBI Director James Comey clarified an apparent inconsistency between his remarks earlier this week and Secretary Hillary Clinton's long-running public statements.

Clinton has long stated that none of the emails she sent or received were marked classified at the time. Comey, however, said Monday that there was a "very small number" of emails that bore markings.

Moments ago, Comey reconciled this apparent contradiction. He acknowledged for the first time that there were only three such emails, and that in each case the emails contained only "partial" markings -- meaning, he acknowledged, that they were improperly marked and that as a result, the materials could have been reasonably judged as not classified.

Comey's statements add to the findings announced by the State Department yesterday. At a press briefing, a State Department spokesman said the markings on these emails were the result of "human error" and did not belong in these emails, as the underlying contents were not classified.

Below is the full exchange just now between Director Comey and Rep. Matt Cartwright:

KEY EXCHANGE WITH DIRECTOR COMEY AND REP. CARTWRIGHT

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.
MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record Mr. Chairman

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

JAMES COMEY: Correct.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference."
In other words she did recieve emails that were partially marked right? Where's the contradiction?

He's right.

Bill is right.

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/07/259402.htm ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

I watched both the news conference and the congressional hearing. At no time did Comey amend what he said, AT NO TIME. You are either making it up or someone told you false information.

But the marking doesn't matter, he said at the time of the emails being sent they were CLASSIFIED. I presume you are arguing that Hillary really is an incompetent moron.

Comey made a decision that no crime occurred, had he come to that conclusion and filed an affidavit to the US Attorney he would have committed perjury.

What he did next was calumny and extremely unprofessional. Any respect for the him and the position he holds was badly tarnished by what appears to be an entirely partisan attack on a presidential nominee of the Democratic Party by a Republican. There was no reason for his tirade on HRC other than to do political harm. In this manner he violated the core values of the FBI:
  • Rigorous obedience to the Constitution of the United States;
  • Respect for the dignity of all those we protect;
  • Compassion;
  • Fairness;
  • Uncompromising personal integrity and institutional integrity;
  • Accountability by accepting responsibility for our actions and decisions and the consequences of our actions and decisions;
  • Leadership, both personal and professional; and
  • Diversity.
On Friday, Jan. 20, 2017 he should submit is resignation to President HRC and leave the office whose values he ignored in the instant matter; one is left to wonder what other partisan decisions/acts he made during his tenure in office.

Misfeasance may not be a crime, per se, but when it is used to harm others it is reprehensible.

Wow, I wondered when the left would show their true colors and turn on the director who gave hillary a free pass. Maybe he won't be so gracious next time around.

All your left wing democrat buddies supported Comey, what changed? Oh right you are never satisfied being told you have done something wrong and that especially applies to Hillary. The narcissism of the left wing really runs deep.

He's right.

Bill is right.

I watched both the news conference and the congressional hearing. At no time did Comey amend what he said, AT NO TIME. You are either making it up or someone told you false information.

But the marking doesn't matter, he said at the time of the emails being sent they were CLASSIFIED. I presume you are arguing that Hillary really is an incompetent moron.

And it doesnt matter if the material was marked or unmarked classified to begin with.

He's right.

Bill is right.

And it doesnt matter if the material was marked or unmarked classified to begin with.

Truth up.

Forum List

Back