Bill Clinton Admits Some Contributions to Clinton Foundation Were For Favors in Return

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These two pieces of shyte belong injail.

Bill Clinton Admits: Some Gave to Clinton Foundation for Favors

Former President Bill Clinton admitted to National Public Radio on Monday that some donors to the Clinton Foundation may have sought to win favors from the government, particularly the State Department while under his wife, Hillary Clinton.

Asked whether he thought some Clinton Foundation donors might have given money in the expectation that the Clintons would be returning to the White House, and able to exert political influence on the donors’ behalf in the future, Clinton said:

Well, since we had 300,000 donors, it would be unusual if nobody did. The names I saw in the paper, none of them surprised me, and all of them could have gotten their own meeting with Hillary… It was natural for people who had been our political allies and personal friends to call and ask for things. And I trusted the State Department wouldn’t do anything they shouldn’t do, from a meeting to a favor. And so it didn’t surprise me that people would call from time to time. And maybe some of them gave money for that reason, but most of them gave it because they liked what we were doing, and because they knew me.

New evidence of conflicts of interest between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department continues to emerge. Emails recently obtained by Judicial Watch, for example, show that Clinton Foundation staff interceded in 2011 with Clinton’s chief of staff at the State Department, Cheryl Mills, to prevent the U.S. visa of Haitian Prime Minister Jean Max Bellerive from being revoked.

roflmao, they need to sideline Bill before Hillary has a three week coughing fit.

"Officer, I didnt steal all the diamonds from that jewelry store. I only took some of them, and left the rest, so it doesnt really count, does it?"

"No, because you are a Clinton, I am going to have to let you go. Have a nice day."

muslimcontributors.jpg

Forum List

Back