Bill Gates wants you vaccinated, but he refused to vaccinate his own kids which makes him an anti vaxxer

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
LOL isn't it funny that Bill Gates wants everyone vaccinated, EXCEPT HIS OWN CHILDREN

https://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why-didnt-bill-gates-vaccinate-his-own-children/

Given that the vaccination issue now impacts all families in America, directly or indirectly, you’d think it would have garnered more media attention when it was learned that vaccine champion and Microsoft founder Bill Gates refused to allow his own children to be vaccinated.

This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”

In the course of his philanthropic work, Bill Gates has become one of the world’s most vocal proponents of forcing everyone to vaccinate their children.

So I need to listen to Bill Gates and do exactly what he didn't

LOL isn't it funny that Bill Gates wants everyone vaccinated, EXCEPT HIS OWN CHILDREN

https://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why-didnt-bill-gates-vaccinate-his-own-children/

Given that the vaccination issue now impacts all families in America, directly or indirectly, you’d think it would have garnered more media attention when it was learned that vaccine champion and Microsoft founder Bill Gates refused to allow his own children to be vaccinated.

This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”

In the course of his philanthropic work, Bill Gates has become one of the world’s most vocal proponents of forcing everyone to vaccinate their children.

So I need to listen to Bill Gates and do exactly what he didn't
I dont see proof that he didnt vaccinate his kids. Right now, someone is saying that someone said he didnt, but that isnt really proof of anything. This story seems unrealistic.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
They can vaccinate my dead body. Period. End of story.
Get ready for the “mandatory” vaccinations edicts from Dem governors, even with unproven vaccines.

Early reports are that there are terrible effects from them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
While this wouldn't surprise me I'm not going to take a reported statement from someone who repeated it from reportedly hearing it from some doctor behind closed doors as factual.

The Nazis wanted the Jews circumcised, but not their own children. There are medical journal articles claiming that circumcision prevents AIDS.

Forum List

Back