Bill Gates world bank helped build global digital id structure before pandemic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Under the “digital inclusion” initiative, Bill Gates was pushing for India’s Aadhaar digital ID system to expand around the world prior to the outbreak. The World Bank is heavily invested in the project.

Go see the g.d. site for yourself.
1586794307408.png
Delete if you want. we told you this is all to TRACK YOU and CONTROL YOU!!!!

we are at war with China------- and they are goingto attack us some how some way...........

Even if that means another virus only this time ppl will drop in the streets and the masses won't fall for the real attack on this 2nd wave we warned will come when who knows.....your gut is telling you all and you knnow it. Those to far gone feel nothing see nothing ........God help you dumb asses..

We are fighting for our lives people. It doesn't matter what side your on.

Hollywood wants to make all the WRONG right and they are coming for your CHILDREN. .........

Under the “digital inclusion” initiative, Bill Gates was pushing for India’s Aadhaar digital ID system to expand around the world prior to the outbreak. The World Bank is heavily invested in the project.

View attachment 322964

we are at war with China------- and they are goingto attack us some how some way...........

Even if that means another virus only this time ppl will drop in the streets and the masses won't fall for the real attack on this 2nd wave we warned will come when who knows.....your gut is telling you all and you knnow it. Those to far gone feel nothing see nothing ........God help you dumb asses..

Hollywood wants to make all the WRONG right and they are coming for your CHILDREN. .........
yep we develope tech blindly with out thinking of consequences. You are all ready in facial recognition data bases and if not you will be as sooon as you sign up for real id. They do not have to give a mark of the beast your biometrics are already there.

View attachment 322964

yep we develope tech blindly with out thinking of consequences. You are all ready in facial recognition data bases and if not you will be as sooon as you sign up for real id. They do not have to give a mark of the beast your biometrics are already there.

They won't believe any of it until they are living in it with all freedoms gone . THey can't comprehend it because we temp. still have most of our freedom left sort of lol Once that freedom iis removed these stupid ass zombies fears are going to regret their every breathing momennt.

Last edited:
What time do you think they will show up to get the kids? I've got a 9:00 am tee time, and I don't want to miss that.

What time do you think they will show up to get the kids? I've got a 9:00 am tee time, and I don't want to miss that.
Ffacial recognition, population tracking is a real thing and if you can not see that slippery sloap I do not know what to say. I do not like being tracked like i am currently. I have tried to stay away from tech lately as it has unhealthy consequences to your body. I never took the time to learn android operating system but plan to now just so I can pour through code and turn off microphones and cameras.

Ffacial recognition, population tracking is a real thing and if you can not see that slippery sloap I do not know what to say. I do not like being tracked like i am currently. I have tried to stay away from tech lately as it has unhealthy consequences to your body. I never took the time to learn android operating system but plan to now just so I can pour through code and turn off microphones and cameras.

Good for you, but that still doesn't answer the question of when they will be here for the children.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Good for you, but that still doesn't answer the question of when they will be here for the children.
whta fucking chidren and who?

You'll have to ask the OP. He's the one that said " they are coming for your CHILDREN. ......... " Of course, he could have just been hallucinating again. Right wing nut bags like him do that every so often.

You'll have to ask the OP. He's the one that said " they are coming for your CHILDREN. ......... " Of course, he could have just been hallucinating again. Right wing nut bags like him do that every so often.
our right to privacy has been severly erroded. this of some concern and should be adressed.

our right to privacy has been severly erroded. this of some concern and should be adressed.

So still no info on somebody coming for the Children?

nope but do not think it can not happen it has happened many times in historyu.

nope but do not think it can not happen it has happened many times in historyu.

Got it. You're nuts

Forum List

Back