Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

This is ridiculous race baiting bs.
Has nothing to do with race, you ASSHOLE

This kind of stuff couldn't be said on my previous MB home, too many rules. Got banned for not following the rules too many times. Not here. I can call an asshole, an asshole, and continue to post. And that's what I will do.

Yes it does. Anything pertaining to illegals is all about race.
can you expand on that idea? ----cite particulars including
to what "race" you allude. IMO ---the prominent commonality
is ECONOMICS

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

Yet another bullshit bill bought by alt-right Republicans to address a problem....that doesn't exist.
How far the party of Lincoln has fallen. :)

ILMAO.................
:abgg2q.jpg:

Just think of it.....

IM#2 says, "This is ridiculous race baiting bs."
I don't race bait. Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. So when that hppens those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass posted a tweet from some black idiot that said what you want AND NEED to hear.

I don't race bait. Whites such as yoursef seem to believe that you get to hold every other race accountable but whites cannot be held accountble by other races. So when that hppens those like you start whining about race cards and race baiting.

That's why you had the nerve to try telling me how you were going to educate me when your punk ass posted a tweet from some black idiot that said what you want AND NEED to hear.
You are a stone cold racist.

Yet another bullshit bill bought by alt-right Republicans to address a problem....that doesn't exist.
How far the party of Lincoln has fallen. :)
It had problems as the party of Lincoln, but it hs fallen right off the cliff in modern times.

Has nothing to do with race, you ASSHOLE

This kind of stuff couldn't be said on my previous MB home, too many rules. Got banned for not following the rules too many times. Not here. I can call an asshole, an asshole, and continue to post. And that's what I will do.

Under Trump. You guys are about as stupid as they come. I could shit in my hand and say Harris did it and you guys would run with it. Morons.

1728067046193.png

You are a stone cold racist.
Again whites such as yourself seem to believe that yu can criticize every other race, even when your criticism is factually false, but for someone of color to criticize whites makes them racist. Not all whites have your ttitude, and I have stated that thousands of times here. The only people who complain about me being a racist are the whites who are racist.

1. Fucking illegals should NOT even be here.

2. American hurricane victims should be getting help from FEMA.

3. The DOJ needs to prosecute the Biden admin for fraud.

1. Fucking illegals should NOT even be here.
Nothing to do with the subject at hand. This is an alt-right misdirection. Just eating pets in another form. :rolleyes:
2. American hurricane victims should be getting help from FEMA.
They are. A pretty robust response too. Better than I saw the last administration do in the beginning days of the pandemic.
3. The DOJ needs to prosecute the Biden admin for fraud.
For what?

Forum List

Back