Bill Maher Destroys Liberals And Their Political-Correctness In This Video

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bill Maher seems to be drifting more and more to the center and liberals are drifting more and more to the left.

Even liberals are getting fed up with these spoiled assholes on college campuses trying to enforce make believe laws about how one is supposed to act:

What Bill is trying to say is.......Lighten The Fuck UP!!!!!

Maher thinks he can control the beast he's created... He's wrong.

There's not a scintillas difference between the fascism spreading through US universities and that of the cult of Little Red Book revolutionaries.

Maher and his cult have ignited a cancer within the US youth, which will destroy them... mutually and respectively.

Frankly my dear I couldn't give a rat's ass about how people take what I say, only exception would be my Ma...

This is Democrat's bread & butter.

Make everything they stand for off-limits.

Make everything their opponents are or stand for evil.

Last edited:
Cool. So Palin really is a seaword.
Cantaloupe?
No. Way to avoid.
If you think **** and twat is funny.....go with it.

Twat is sometimes funny but not ****.
I don't think those words are funny. I think it is funny that your new bff calls Palin a seaword because PC.
Perfect example of someone with a stick up their ass 24/7.
I give you Ravi.

Trans World Airlines was boycotted out of the skies because the stewardesses kept asking:

Can I offer you some of our TWA wine?
Can I offer you some of our TWA water?
Can I offer you some of our TWA coffee?
Can I offer you some orf our TWA tea?

Now somebody, quickl 'splain that to Statist.....

Trans World Airlines was boycotted out of the skies because the stewardesses kept asking:

Can I offer you some of our TWA wine?
Can I offer you some of our TWA water?
Can I offer you some of our TWA coffee?
Can I offer you some orf our TWA tea?

Now somebody, quickl 'splain that to Statist.....
That was hilarious......speaking of jokes.....here's some liberal erotica.

He is still very liberal. See unlike conservatives, liberals do not think exactly the same on every single issue. He can say that and still be a liberal.

Maher thinks he can control the beast he's created... He's wrong.

There's not a scintillas difference between the fascism spreading through US universities and that of the cult of Little Red Book revolutionaries.

Maher and his cult have ignited a cancer within the US youth, which will destroy them... mutually and respectively.

You don't overreact much do you!?

Your overreaction is worse than the overreaction to the joke.

He is still very liberal. See unlike conservatives, liberals do not think exactly the same on every single issue. He can say that and still be a liberal.
You're projecting.
The point of this thread is to illustrate how liberals are fast becoming word-police....and trying to become thought-police.
Some even want to go after specific groups with criminal charges simply because of their beliefs.
Liberals on college campus are creating safezones to prevent from having to hear opposing viewpoints that offend them. Anyone who offends them is reported to the Dean.

We need to laugh because otherwise we would cry all the time because of how bad things have become in our nation thanks to the power elite controlling and f-ing up everything.

Cool. So Palin really is a seaword.
Cantaloupe?
No. Way to avoid.
If you think **** and twat is funny.....go with it.

Twat is sometimes funny but not ****.
I don't think those words are funny. I think it is funny that your new bff calls Palin a seaword because PC.
Perfect example of someone with a stick up their ass 24/7.
I give you Ravi.
Are you okay with Bill calling Palin the seaword?

Mud Whistle said:
I am a Perfect example of someone with a stick up their ass 24/7.

hence the whistling sound coming out of your mud hole...

Forum List

Back