Bill Maher: ‘Fantasy’ to think Muslim refugees will ‘fit in’ in Western countries

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Rarely do I agree with Maher, but on rare occasions, such as this, he hits a home run!

washingtontimes.com ^
Late-night talk show host Bill Maher on Friday said the idea that Syrian refugees can assimilate into Western countries and culture is a "fantasy." Citing polls that indicate many Muslims are in favor of Sharia law, the "Real Time" host said, "The idea that when Syrian refugees come to European countries or America that they are going to fit in is a fantasy," Mediaite reported. He argued that "insisting that people around the world who are not like us, are going to be like us" is a mistake in thinking, and he said people are starting to realize that now.

krFbrNR.jpg

And expanding on what Maher said.....

xk5vh.jpg

The Donald has finally entered Bill Maher's pea brain. Back in the day Maher would have claimed they are brave pioneers.

THIS IS why I like Bill Mahr.

I also disagree with 95% of what he says. But he's HONEST. He doesn't bullshit or sugarcoat anything.

He's a man you can sit and have a discussion with. Bernie Sanders is too. They're honest and willing to debate.

Bill Maher is the only known liberal that gets it, when it comes to Islam and it's demonic followers.

Keep preaching Bill, when it comes to this issue you are a true Western patriot !!

The Donald has finally entered Bill Maher's pea brain. Back in the day Maher would have claimed they are brave pioneers.
Bill Maher isn't a programmed talking-head for the left.

He has a mind of his own.

He sometimes goes off the reservation.

Bet you hate that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back