Binden: "NOW It's Time To Bury The Hatchet, To Heal, & Unite"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1613150973753.png

PELOSI:
"Wait a minute, we want one more shot at Impeaching Trump...."

BIDEN:
"Oh, Son of a [email protected]. I'll use it as a distraction to 'Fundamentally Change' the country."

Joe Mr. Leave it to fukin Beaver.....need to take his purple flavored kool aid and get off this lets all get along shit, with the GQP. Them days are never coming back. I had co worker friends of 20 plus years who supported Trump and now I can't stand the look of their faces....too much hate from rednecks, too much love for Trump and too much ignoring the evil....I will never speak to these people again. Well, maybe after Trump is raped in prison, I may, just may give them a Covid bump from afar....but it has to be after a series of rapings, not just one

View attachment 456288

PELOSI:

BIDEN:
"Oh, Son of a [email protected]. I'll use it as a distraction to 'Fundamentally Change' the country."

Fuck Biden's phony ass calls for unity. That ship sailed four years ago. The democrats will reap what they have sown.

Joe Mr. Leave it to fukin Beaver.....need to take his purple flavored kool aid and get off this lets all get along shit, with the GQP. Them days are never coming back. I had co worker friends of 20 plus years who supported Trump and now I can't stand the look of their faces....too much hate from rednecks, too much love for Trump and too much ignoring the evil....I will never speak to these people again. Well, maybe after Trump is raped in prison, I may, just may give them a Covid bump from afar....but it has to be after a series of rapings, not just one

Honey you ain't no great catch, the way you post does not lend itself to frienship. You're a selfish, intolerant little man. There will never be unity, neither you nor Joe want it. You want complete capitulaion. Let me know if you need the word "capitulation" dfined for you.

View attachment 456288

PELOSI:

BIDEN:

Its why none of the commercials on tv have white people in them anymore.
Wow maybe try a Midol for those TDS cramps whiner.

You apparently don't know what it means to be a friend.

You won't find any support for unity where I live.

Which is unfortunate.

You'd think Biden would be smart enough to know that he'd need to DO some things that show he is serious before talking about it.

Talking about it first only invites derision.

But, we all know Joe is not the sharpest tack.

Honey you ain't no great catch, the way you post does not lend itself to frienship. You're a selfish, intolerant little man. There will never be unity, neither you nor Joe want it. You want complete capitulaion. Let me know if you need the word "capitulation" dfined for you.
Don't bother. It's what the right has been demanding for as long as I remember.

From where I stand....if you're still a Trump supporter after the hell he gave to this nation....I have no use for you, so your right, I'm not their friend and they can all go s************

From where I stand....if you're still a Trump supporter after the hell he gave to this nation....I have no use for you, so your right, I'm not their friend and they can all go s************

I'll simply repeate.....you apparently don't know what it means to be a friend.

Which is unfortunate.

You'd think Biden would be smart enough to know that he'd need to DO some things that show he is serious before talking about it.

Gee that makes so much sense!!! Can we heal first Joe? He needs to put us all in the mind set of the jews after being liberated from Nazi Germany...the last thing them jews wanted was a hug. They got revenge first and then hugs

(sigh)....listen, I'm not a bad person, I just do bad things.....now enjoy your weekend before I get banned...AGAIN!!

Which is unfortunate.

Gee that makes so much sense!!! Can we heal first Joe? He needs to put us all in the mind set of the jews after being liberated from Nazi Germany...the last thing them jews wanted was a hug. They got revenge first and then hugs

Joe is not going to put anyone in a mindset.

Joe is not going to heal the country.

Joe came to office at the behest of a group of extreme left wingers and his efforts in that direction are not going to promote healing.

And your statement about Jews makes no sense at all.

Jews have always been independent and somewhat of a closed society.

They have never wanted your "hugs".

(sigh)....listen, I'm not a bad person, I just do bad things.....now enjoy your weekend before I get banned...AGAIN!!

Actually, you sound friendless.

Forum List

Back