Black Activists Heckle, Turn On Clinton; Accuse Him Of "Destroying Their Communities"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What, considering Clinton has a half black son in Mississippi is irrelevant. I thought the blacks gave Slick Willie a pass a long time ago

-Geaux

========================

t is no secret that one of the core support groups behind Hillary's presidential campaign are black voters. Which is why it came as a surprise when none other than Bill Clinton faced down protesters angry at the impact his 1994 crime reforms have had on black Americans and defended the record of his wife, Hillary Clinton, who is relying on the support of black voters in her quest for the presidency.

As Reuters reports, the former president spent more than 10 minutes confronting the protesters at a campaign rally in Philadelphia for his wife over criticisms that the crime bill he approved while president led to a surge in the imprisonment of black people. Clinton's speech devolved into confusion when several protesters heckled the former president mid-speech and held up signs, including one that read: "CLINTON Crime Bill Destroyed Our Communities."

Bill Clinton's remarks on Thursday drew criticism online. Some saw him as dismissive of the Black Lives Matter movement, a national outgrowth of anger over a string of encounters in which police officers killed unarmed black people. Johnetta Elzie, a civil rights activist, wrote online that Clinton "can't handle being confronted by his own record."

This is like watching a robot malfunction," she wrote. She was referring to Bill, not Hillary.

Ahead of Clinton's speech activists in the Black Lives Matter protest movement circulated video footage of Hillary Clinton defending Bill's reforms in 1994. In the footage, she calls young people in gangs "super-predators" who need to "be brought to heel." Hillary Clinton, 68, who also has faced protesters upset by her remarks, said in February she regretted her language.

To be sure, Bill Clinton defended her 1994 remarks, which protesters say were racially insensitive, and suggested the protesters' anger was misplaced.

Black Activists Heckle, Turn On Clinton; Accuse Him Of "Destroying Their Communities" | Zero Hedge

There is no way for the Clintons to win this. They are screwed no matter what they say or do.

Good.

this is a good start and they are right to say it. Now go after that whole party of liars

this is a good start and they are right to say it. Now go after that whole party of liars
By party of liars do you mean the Democrat-Republican-Fascist Cartel that purports to be two separate entities?

the irony is they will vote for hillary anyway b/c she will tell them about what they will do for them and their community.

the same line they have been told since the 50's will keep working until the 50's, the 2050's

blacks are so well trained it's shocking they dared step out of line at all.

they should have support Dr Carson when they had the chance instead of calling him Uncle Tom.

That's right. The Clinton family helped jail millions of black males and they flooded the streets with 100,000 additional racist cops.

Yet...lefties are gonna vote for her because...well...um...they just have to. "Massa" says to... so yessa....sos I has ta votes for da Clinton I sho do massa I sho do!

That's right. The Clinton family helped jail millions of black males and they flooded the streets with 100,000 additional racist cops.

Yet...lefties are gonna vote for her because...well...um...they just have to. "Massa" says to... so yessa....sos I has ta votes for da Clinton I sho do massa I sho do!

I didn't know White leftists talked like that. But i guess that is where Ebonics originated. Black field hands learned it from their dumbass conservative White southern drawl speaking overseers....thanks, you have been SOOO helpful.

I didn't know White leftists talked like that. But i guess that is where Ebonics originated. Black field hands learned it from their dumbass conservative White southern drawl speaking overseers....thanks, you have been SOOO helpful.
The dialect formed as a result of Gullah influence and European influences. That's why black and whites of the region spoke with essentially the same pronunciations.
Ebonics is just a morphed version of southern drawl that began as a result of migrant blacks being forced into segregation by their northern emancipators and, post-civil-rights, has been preserved by black/democrat neosegregation politics.

Forum List

Back