Black Bay Area mayor says he was punched in chest after ‘heated’ conversation with "typical MAGA right-wing guy"

yea because Trump supporters are angels, it's not like they once ATTACKED THE CAPITOL IN AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY

lol
TrumpLaugh.jpg

stop all violence in the world. enough is enough. either act like GROWN MEN or live on another planet!

can you say bullshit? I can. BULLSHIT

Just like the kid did to the indian goofball and won his own suit for defamation of character. Cause demofks always fking lie. ALWAYS. They're ain't an honest bone in any demofk.

No witnesses? I guess all middle aged white guys look like typical MAGA types to a liberal black activist. Anybody remember that republican NY candidate for governor Lee Zeldon was stabbed on stage in July? Probably not because the media wasn't interested. How about a campaign worker for Marco Rubio who was nearly beaten to death a couple of days ago for wearing a MAGA hat in the wrong neighborhood.

yea because Trump supporters are angels, it's not like they once ATTACKED THE CAPITOL IN AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW DEMOCRACY

lol

WTF do you call encouraging and funding racial riots in every major population center?

If the leftards can riot, so can the righties.

If you can riot, so can I.

At least the righties had the common courtesy to go to the scene of the crime and assault the actual offenders.

The leftards rioted in place, they assaulted moms and little kids in their own neighborhoods - over something that happened thousands of miles away to someone they didn't know and never met.

And you're calling Trump supporters crazy?

Hey, newsflash pal, they're going to get every bit as crazy as the leftards. Anything the Stalinists can do, the righties can do twice as fast and twice as hard.

You better wake up, son. No one's going to stand for the bullshit the libtards are bringing to the table. The American People will push back and push back hard.

WTF do you call encouraging and funding racial riots in every major population center?

If the leftards can riot, so can the righties.

If you can riot, so can I.

At least the righties had the common courtesy to go to the scene of the crime and assault the actual offenders.

The leftards rioted in place, they assaulted moms and little kids in their own neighborhoods - over something that happened thousands of miles away to someone they didn't know and never met.

And you're calling Trump supporters crazy?

Hey, newsflash pal, they're going to get every bit as crazy as the leftards. Anything the Stalinists can do, the righties can do twice as fast and twice as hard.

You better wake up, son. No one's going to stand for the bullshit the libtards are bringing to the table. The American People will push back and push back hard.

30% at the least. And we need some of the military.

Forum List

Back