Black Boston terrorist was targeting "Boys in Blue"; Lefties & ISIS unite!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
FBI Terror Suspect Targeted Boys in Blue Officer.com

Well...this week we've seen a black terrorist in Boston who wanted to behead cops and attack "Boys in Blue". We've seen left wingers trashing cops for 10 straight months.

And also this week....ISIS bombed a police headquarters in Iraq and have targeted foreign cops often.

So...the War on Cops rages on.

And who is the union of allies in this one? Criminals. Democrats...and ISIS.

The good guys are whoever doesnt fit one of those 3.

Oh....and the dead thugs family? They claimed that he was shot in the back. And that he didnt attack cops. And they even said they heard him yell "I cant breathe" before he died.

Then they saw the body cam. And showed they made it all up.

I love body cams. They're gonna expose all the thugs and their lying peers.

Incorrect Poindexter.

None of the police officers or the FBI were wearing body cams.

The incident was caught on a CVS drug store parking lot surveillance camera.

Ah even better!!! I bet the family called Al Sharpton when they heard there was no body cam.

Thanks CVS pharmacy! ! Now....Boston thugs will probably burn it down for snitching.

Obama and Sharpton the new leaders of the isis units in the United states.

Well...this week we've seen a black terrorist in Boston who wanted to behead cops and attack "Boys in Blue". We've seen left wingers trashing cops for 10 straight months.

And also this week....ISIS bombed a police headquarters in Iraq and have targeted foreign cops often.

That Bucs90 :laugh:, what a nutjob :up:!

You are always so gleeful over this evil crap.

You are always so gleeful over this evil crap.

It exposes the true enemy. Yes. I like that. The sooner we identify and accept who are our enemies and who is a threat to peace...the better.

Criminals.
Left wing liberals.
ISIS.

That makes up 99% of dangers to America.

My question can sound weird for you, but...I don't understand why African Americans are so attracted to a foreign culture, religion and traditions that helped found and to this day quietly endorses slavery? Ridiculous.

My question can sound weird for you, but...I don't understand why African Americans are so attracted to a foreign culture, religion and traditions that helped found and to this day quietly endorses slavery? Ridiculous.
Why are leftists so attracted to a foreign culture that endorses slavery, allows women no rights and throws gays off buildings?

The answer is the same. They are united against whites and Christians.

Why are leftists so attracted to a foreign culture that endorses slavery, allows women no rights and throws gays off buildings?

The answer is the same. They are united against whites and Christians.
Are you talking about Islam, or the Bible belt? :rofl:

Oh thats easy. Democrats have brainwashed them to think all their problems are caused by modern American white people.

Isn't it interesting how the shooting of a Black man by the Feds in Boston is portrayed? First of all I think the shooting was justified but what refreshing coverage. A calm conference and investigation. Of course the FBI spokesman refused to comment about an "ongoing investigation" but it didn't seem to matter.

Isn't it interesting how the shooting of a Black man by the Feds in Boston is portrayed? First of all I think the shooting was justified but what refreshing coverage. A calm conference and investigation. Of course the FBI spokesman refused to comment about an "ongoing investigation" but it didn't seem to matter.

Haha yes it is. If it was a local cop....they'd be marching in the streets.

Forum List

Back