Black chicago woman - 396 arrests, 73 convictions

does it change the facts about this woman? No.

The woman is obviously nuts. The OP used her as an example to generalize an entire race.

Is that a fact?.......YES.

[COLOR="Navy"

It still does not change the fact that this woman has been arrested over and over again. Nor does it change the fact that she does in fact know how to use the system. [/COLOR]

I am not defending the woman. I said she is "nuts", and as irony would have it, a good friend of mine who still lives in Chicago, and grew up in the Cabrini Green projects emailed the same article to me today because he knows of her.

But, to answer your question, these are the comments that the OP made in his post along with the article...see below.

"Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same."

The woman is obviously nuts. The OP used her as an example to generalize an entire race.

[COLOR="Navy"

It still does not change the fact that this woman has been arrested over and over again. Nor does it change the fact that she does in fact know how to use the system. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I am not defending the woman. I said she is "nuts", and as irony would have it, a good friend of mine who still lives in Chicago, and grew up in the Cabrini Green projects emailed the same article to me today because he knows of her.

But, to answer your question, these are the comments that the OP made in his post along with the article...see below.

"Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same."[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]
i really dont care what the op had to say. Ill make my own decisions of the link.

regardless what the op had to say... it does not change the facts about this woman. [/COLOR]

I'm getting tired of people selectively posting black crimes. They show what they want to show, and then repeat it! I've seen thousands of repeated black crimes being posted on stormfront. Crime and welfare. More whites are on welfare than blacks are but no one wants to say anything about that.

If people here are going to keep selectively posting bad stuff about blacks, how about we play it even? Ill selectively post crimes that whites have done. I can easily say sandy hook or the movie theater shooting.

What I've noticed is that whites seem to do the most mass shootings and become psychopaths and serial killers.

You should check commerce department numbers. Welfare rolls are 39% black and 38% white, so there are slightly more blacks on welfare than whites. Seeing there are almost 6 times as many whites living here, blacks are 6 times as likely to be on the dole. That's not racist, it's just fact.

I will grant you that most mass murderers are white. Blacks, though commit most inner city murders and again are slightly more than six times as likely to murder or be murdered. Again, facts are not racist. If you don't like faacts, do something to change them.
For starters, see what you can do to raise children in 2 parent homes and convince them to get a good education and stay away from drugs.

Does not the 3 strikes law apply to this woman? Why is she still free? Instead of looking at HER, why are the DA not being looked at concerning her freedom to continue breaking the law?

OK Shootspeeders, I guess we-all whites shuld run out der wearin' white pointy pillow masks, an long white sheets and den go after dem thar layz, shiftless, colored folk. Once we kawt 'em, den we kin sell'em and yu'll be hapy, an da South will hav rizn agin. Dat'll end yer bitchin'.
Better yet, invent a time machine, set if for 1790 and git goin'.

OK Shootspeeders, I guess we-all whites shuld run out der wearin' white pointy pillow masks, an long white sheets and den go after dem thar layz, shiftless, colored folk. Once we kawt 'em, den we kin sell'em and yu'll be hapy, an da South will hav rizn agin. Dat'll end yer bitchin'.
Better yet, invent a time machine, set if for 1790 and git goin'.

I have helped every black that needed my help. This is the honest truth...

Am I a asshole? O'yesss, but you sometimes have to be to get a point across!!!!

[COLOR="Navy"

It still does not change the fact that this woman has been arrested over and over again. Nor does it change the fact that she does in fact know how to use the system. [/COLOR][/quote]

"Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same."[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]
i really dont care what the op had to say. Ill make my own decisions of the link.

regardless what the op had to say... it does not change the facts about this woman. [/COLOR]

YOU said "you did not see what the OP said" I SHOWED YOU what he said.

I am not "changing any facts" about "the woman". So you may cease making it appear that way.

Period.

"Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same."

regardless what the op had to say... it does not change the facts about this woman.

YOU said "you did not see what the OP said" I SHOWED YOU what he said.

I am not "changing any facts" about "the woman". So you may cease making it appear that way.

Period.
right...i skipped right over what the op had to say about the link. I read the link for myself.

as i said...i dont care what the op had to say, didnt read it.

What ever he said... it does not change the facts about this woman, her arrest record or how she scams the system. Period.

Can you use that excuse for the 72% of black males not being a daddy? Of course I agree with you on this point. ;)

Listen kid, there are no excuses being made here. It is obvious that your problem is that you can read just a little, but process even less, likely due to your ignorance and immaturity.

I don't really think you are a racist, because I have known and worked closely with and even socialized with some racist who cover their sentiments very well, and from my own experience, many of them are very intelligent.......in a diabolical way.
So hating you, and some of the other miscreants who post here is not on my agenda.

You are not that bright, or worth the aggravation.

To answer your question, i base my opinions on life experience of close to 60 years of being alive and having an open mind.

I have been to practically every state in this country and several continents for extended periods of time and I would venture a guess that I personally know many more black males than you do just in my immediate family without counting close friends.

Of those that I know, the majority have raised families, put them through school and supported them. And in just a few of those cases, they were divorced from the Mother, but still present in their children's lives sharing joint custody.
I would hardly call that "not being a father".

Last edited:
We got one of those too...

... steals purses...

... rather than commit her to a mental institution...

... she just keeps goin' through the revolving door justice system.
:eek:

It still does not change the fact that this woman has been arrested over and over again. Nor does it change the fact that she does in fact know how to use the system.

And for the fifth time and counting, in case you did not read what i posted earlier, I am not defending the woman, nor "changing any facts"

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she is a problem for that city that they can't seem to solve.

Well - what's wrong with that? Everyone knows it's true. I guess that's what is wrong with it, right?

So now you libs want to ban generalizing??? And yet you hypocrites don't hesitate to use mario lanza to damn all white males.

If your bogus assertion is true, why do people with your mindset complain about "the few" who allegedly benefit from "Affirmative Action"?

Few ? Allegedly? HAHAHA Affirmative action is everywhere and all blacks benefit immensely from it and whites suffer. AA is pure racism and the biggest hate crime in america.

Forum List

Back