Black chicago woman - 396 arrests, 73 convictions

But, to answer your question, these are the comments that the OP made in his post along with the article...see below.

"Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same."

Well - what's wrong with that? Everyone knows it's true. I guess that's what is wrong with it, right?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a misinformed "village idiot" being himself, and his equally ignorant clones cheering him on. After all it is a public message board. Carry on.

Considering shootspeeders has told me himself he loves pissing off liberals, best to disregard him. Hes just trying to bait us like the low life troll he is.

Considering shootspeeders has told me himself he loves pissing off liberals, best to disregard him. Hes just trying to bait us like the low life troll he is.

So why don't you put me on ignore?

does it change the facts about this woman? No.

The woman is obviously nuts. The OP used her as an example to generalize an entire race.

Is that a fact?.......YES.

Can you use that excuse for the 72% of black males not being a daddy? Of course I agree with you on this point. ;)

Why should he have to make an excuse for other people, don't you believe in the Individual? Are you responsible for some ignorant white Gomer trailer park trash's behavior?

The woman is obviously nuts. The OP used her as an example to generalize an entire race.

Is that a fact?.......YES.

Can you use that excuse for the 72% of black males not being a daddy? Of course I agree with you on this point. ;)

Listen kid, there are no excuses being made here. It is obvious that your problem is that you can read just a little, but process even less, likely due to your ignorance and immaturity.

I don't really think you are a racist, because I have known and worked closely with and even socialized with some racist who cover their sentiments very well, and from my own experience, many of them are very intelligent.......in a diabolical way.
So hating you, and some of the other miscreants who post here is not on my agenda.

You are not that bright, or worth the aggravation.

To answer your question, i base my opinions on life experience of close to 60 years of being alive and having an open mind.

I have been to practically every state in this country and several continents for extended periods of time and I would venture a guess that I personally know many more black males than you do just in my immediate family without counting close friends.

Of those that I know, the majority have raised families, put them through school and supported them. And in just a few of those cases, they were divorced from the Mother, but still present in their children's lives sharing joint custody.
I would hardly call that "not being a father".

Excellent points.

Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

April 21, 2013 9:32PM

Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system - Chicago Sun-Times

Rolon recognized Shermain Miles because he’s seen her more times than he can count — drunk, half-naked, cursing and, on one occasion, lunging at another woman with a dinner fork.

Since 1978, Chicago Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times, mostly on the North Side — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.

Miles’ run-ins with police started decades ago. Her first arrest in the city came in 1978, for allegedly breaking into a car. Since then, police have detained her for assault, burglary, drug possession and public indecency — among many other crimes. Miles’ busiest year was 1988, when police made 25 arrests. In the majority of those cases, Miles is arrested, released and never convicted; Rolon says that’s partly because Miles knows how to work the system — getting judges to delay cases so that her victims get frustrated, stop coming to court and then the case is dismissed.

The Cook County state’s attorney’s office counts 73 convictions in all.

LOL. Like there aren't many whites who fit that description. Pure racism on your part.

If your bogus assertion is true, why do people with your mindset complain about "the few" who allegedly benefit from "Affirmative Action"?

Few ? Allegedly? HAHAHA Affirmative action is everywhere and all blacks benefit immensely from it and whites suffer. AA is pure racism and the biggest hate crime in america.

As opposed to whining and "suffering"' learn something and do a search using the keywords "Who Benefits from Affirmative Action", and you will find that white females benefit more "immensely" from the program than any other race or gender group. And while you are searching, see if you can produce any evidence that "all blacks" benefit from it.

Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

April 21, 2013 9:32PM

Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system - Chicago Sun-Times

Rolon recognized Shermain Miles because he’s seen her more times than he can count — drunk, half-naked, cursing and, on one occasion, lunging at another woman with a dinner fork.

Since 1978, Chicago Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times, mostly on the North Side — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.

Miles’ run-ins with police started decades ago. Her first arrest in the city came in 1978, for allegedly breaking into a car. Since then, police have detained her for assault, burglary, drug possession and public indecency — among many other crimes. Miles’ busiest year was 1988, when police made 25 arrests. In the majority of those cases, Miles is arrested, released and never convicted; Rolon says that’s partly because Miles knows how to work the system — getting judges to delay cases so that her victims get frustrated, stop coming to court and then the case is dismissed.

The Cook County state’s attorney’s office counts 73 convictions in all.

LOL. Like there aren't many whites who fit that description. Pure racism on your part.

Ok - name one white with 73 criminal convictions.

Forum List

Back