🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black female on Rittenhouse, BLM & conservatives

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Very strong opinion with some VERY to the point statements. Don't watch this in front of children.

Full disclosure, I have followed her on social media for a long time. If you want to understand where her anger comes from find her video about her professor flunking her because of her conservative position.

Kyle said he supports BLM and only shot whites. He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

What doesn't she like?

Some people enjoy being abused. Some people don't mind living their lives the way White people think they should live their lives. Some people are just grifters, willing to throw their people under the bus for a few bucks, like Candy Owens and Larry Elder.

• Banned
Some people enjoy being abused. Some people don't mind living their lives the way White people think they should live their lives. Some people are just grifters, willing to throw their people under the bus for a few bucks, like Candy Owens and Larry Elder.
So you think you know her well enough to assign motives to her?

You people are insane

She spoke the truth.

In before video is removed from Youtube and her account suspended.

I

Very strong opinion with some VERY to the point statements. Don't watch this in front of children.

Full disclosure, I have followed her on social media for a long time. If you want to understand where her anger comes from find her video about her professor flunking her because of her conservative position.

I hope Coyote watches this.

I'm not sure what it means to have smoke for someone. Smoking is bad.

I'm not sure what it means to have smoke for someone. Smoking is bad.

According to the Urban Dictionary, "Smoke" is "to do an action that resembles smoking (1), such as sucking a fat cock."

Urban Dictionary: smoke

In other words, she has no love for the people who believe Kyle should have been found guilty.

I hope she has some smoke for me. :04:

FJB is the liberal white pedophile who self proclaimed he decides who is black based on if the vote for him and wants to put those who didn't back in chains.

According to the Urban Dictionary, "Smoke" is "to do an action that resembles smoking (1), such as sucking a fat cock."

Urban Dictionary: smoke

In other words, she has no love for the people who believe Kyle should have been found guilty.

I hope she has some smoke for me. :04:
I doubt her use of the phrase "have smoke for" had anything to do with sucking cock, but I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back