Black folks.....this should be the final blow that makes you reject Hillary!

Well can you at least show us from a direct quote where she approved of Hitlers methods?
I gave you the quotes I found at that particular link. Through comprehension and a knowledge of history, we can definitely see positive likenesses between Sanger and Hitler's opinion in the general context of developing a "cleaner race" for the future.
B period, S period. Hitler took eugenics where Sanger never would have, or did. She was Pro-Life you goddamned liar.

Her being pro life is simply how you take her in your context. One could argue that she was pro Life..... provided her criteria and conditions were in place. Clearly, not unconditionally Pro Life. There's context.
She was against abortion...

Pro lifers today are not unconditionally pro life either...most believe in birth control just like Sanger and express the same stances as Sanger in many threads here stating people should not reproduce unless they have the means to take care of their offspring in a financial manner.
I believe in birth control. But I don't aspire to her Negro Project and the ideas of fostering a "clean race."
3) “They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.”

Sanger’s ideology of racial and social hygiene bleeds through her writings on breeding an ideal human race:

They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.

Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease…Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks [of people] that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant.

4) “Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.”

Sanger famously coined the term “birth control” with the intention of eliminating the reproduction of human beings who were considered “less fit.” In her writings from Morality and Birth Control and “Birth Control and the New Race,” the Planned Parenthood founder noted that the chief aim of the practice of birth control is to produce a “cleaner race.”

5) “Human beings who never should have been born at all.”

In “The Pivot of Civilization” and “A Plan for Peace,” Sanger describes the eugenic value of eliminating persons – minorities, the sick, and the disabled – through sterilization or segregation:
The negro project was birth control, for blacks. And do you really want unhealthy people to reproduce?

Well can you at least show us from a direct quote where she approved of Hitlers methods?
I gave you the quotes I found at that particular link. Through comprehension and a knowledge of history, we can definitely see positive likenesses between Sanger and Hitler's opinion in the general context of developing a "cleaner race" for the future.
B period, S period. Hitler took eugenics where Sanger never would have, or did. She was Pro-Life you goddamned liar.

Her being pro life is simply how you take her in your context. One could argue that she was pro Life..... provided her criteria and conditions were in place. Clearly, not unconditionally Pro Life. There's context.

Pro lifers today are not unconditionally pro life either...most believe in birth control just like Sanger and express the same stances as Sanger in many threads here stating people should not reproduce unless they have the means to take care of their offspring in a financial manner.
I believe in birth control. But I don't aspire to her Negro Project and the ideas of fostering a "clean race."
3) “They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.”

Sanger’s ideology of racial and social hygiene bleeds through her writings on breeding an ideal human race:

They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.

Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease…Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks [of people] that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant.

Sanger famously coined the term “birth control” with the intention of eliminating the reproduction of human beings who were considered “less fit.” In her writings from Morality and Birth Control and “Birth Control and the New Race,” the Planned Parenthood founder noted that the chief aim of the practice of birth control is to produce a “cleaner race.”

In “The Pivot of Civilization” and “A Plan for Peace,” Sanger describes the eugenic value of eliminating persons – minorities, the sick, and the disabled – through sterilization or segregation:
Ya know what Jackson, imo you are a smart person, why don't you research those quotes from unbiased sources and see if she really said them and if she had, in what context were they said that gives true meaning to what was said, instead of regurgitating the same ole same ole of the right wing liars spinning these tales of non-truth?

Surely, you have the ability to discern the truth...

The negro project was birth control, for blacks. And do you really want unhealthy people to reproduce?
Does this comment lead you to believe the people are unhealthy?

Does this comment lead you to believe the people are unhealthy?

What you keep post are lies so, stop it.

And do you want unhealthy people to make unhealthy offspring, yes or no?

Ya know what Jackson, imo you are a smart person, why don't you research those quotes from unbiased sources and see if she really said them and if she had, in what context were they said that gives true meaning to what was said, instead of regurgitating the same ole same ole of the right wing liars spinning these tales of non-truth?

Well, I didn't intend to bring out a biased report. I just googled "Sanger Quotes." So if this is biased against her, I didn't intend to aim for that result.

Well, I didn't intend to bring out a biased report. I just googled "Sanger Quotes." So if this is biased against her, I didn't intend to aim for that result.
Intended or not, you are posting lies.

Ever heard of abstinance, you one trick pony? You coldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag.
I have, and it fails in nearly every case. Ever heard of common fucking sense, about humans fucking.
You have heard of absinance and it fails nearly every time? Are you dumb? If you don't have sex, you WILL NOT PRODUCE A CHILD. How the fuck can THAT fail? Man you really are stupid.

Oh, and yes. I have heard of "common sense", apparently you have no idea what that means though. It is "common sense" that if you don't fuck, you won't be a parent. Period. End of story. Did you miss the Government mandated sex education courses EVERY year, or are you too stupid to understand it?
It fails because nearly all people eventually have sex, you dumbfuck, and that includes teenagers as teenagers.

Keep your - keep your legs crossed religious dogma to yourself. We'll use common sense instead.

And there's no mandated sex ed. every year.
Man you really are getting worked up into a tissy aren't you? I never said ANYTHING about "religious dogma". Abstinance is not unique to religion. But, then I'm sure you, the highly educated one in here, already knew that.

Oh, but why would you try to shut someone up with an arguement you know is FALSE? Because you will use whatever means nessicary to ELIMINATE your opposition. No arguement needed when noone disagrees with you. I bet you even "champion" free speach too...
When your "argument" is bullshit, expect to be called on it.
Are you saying that my arguement is "bullshit" then? Why not just come out and say it? What are you afraid of?

Surely you did not intend to imply that you think "blacks" are unhealthy people. Right?
Words mean things, choose yours carefully.

If you read this....and STILL vote for her....well....I'm sorry. There is no hope.
=]

So once again we have another thread by a bitter old white guy telling 'black folks' how they should think.

Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger exactly like Martin Luther King Jr. did.

So please remind 'black folk' over and over how Clinton agrees with MLK Jr. - and his wife- Coretta Scott King

And to repost this again- what MLK Jr. said about Sanger

There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger's early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist - a nonviolent resister. She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions. At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions. She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning. Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. Negroes have no mere academic nor ordinary interest in family planning. They have a special and urgent concern.

Here is what Coretta Scott King said

Mrs. King declared, "I am proud tonight to say a word in behalf of your mentor, and the person who symbolizes the ideas of this organization, Margaret Sanger. Because of her dedication, her deep convictions, and for her suffering for what she believed in, I would like to say that I am proud to be a woman tonight."

More Sanger lies I see?

Sanger gave white people birth control, she wanted to eliminate them.

Not according to HER OWN WORDS.
Those aren't her own words, and what are her own words, the first one, is completely out of context and incomplete therefore, a lie. You're good at that.

Prove it. They're her words.

And how can THIS QUOTE be "out of context":
View attachment 74991
"December 10, 1939

Dr. C. J. Gamble
255 Adams Street
Milton, Mass

Dear Doctor Gamble:
It's good to know that you are recovering. I also am stepping up and have felt much better the past week

Miss Delp was here for Thanksgiving and I am more than delighted to learn that she was able to get $250.00 from the California Birth Control organization plus the $600.00 from the Federation. That's good; she is a go-getter and a live wire, very tactful and charming as well. I think that my pick of her has been justified, even though she is a little higher priced than the ordinary. She has been working on the article to be written by Miriam de Ford (Mrs. Maynard Shipley). They were good enough to send me a rough draft for comments and suggestions, and the important suggestion that I made was not to include Miss Delp's actual name in the article, because of the fact that her sister is married to one of the high spots in the Farm Security Department and if the enemy started to work on her name they might make it difficult along the line; otherwise I think the article is good

As to my sending suggestions to the Federation: I think it is really unfair for me to do so. I am too far away to have the personal contact of the different reactions and it only holds up any definite project to have the pros and cons battered about which makes for more chaos and confusion

There is only one thing that I would like to be in touch with and that is the Negro Project of the South which, if the execution of the details remain in Miss Rose's hands, my suggestions will not be confusing because she knows the way my mind works

Miss Rose sent me a copy of your letter of December 5th and I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience where I have been in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with the white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the Clinic he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results among the colored people. His work in my opinion should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County's white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

I agree with you that Miss Rose has done a remarkable job in thinking thru and planning the Project but she has worked on it for sometime. As soon as I knew there was the possibility of getting any money I put her at work drafting the plan for Mr. Lackner. She is excellent at just such a job. She hangs on to details, weaves and corrulates them into the design. I shall never cease to have the utmost admiration and regard for her ability, and so far I have not seen anyone in the Federation who could take her place

I am constantly delighted at the thought that you are getting better and now we must pray for Mrs. Timme who is seriously ill at the Doctors' Hospital in New York

My regards to your Sarah and to yourself

Sincerely yours
MS/mh Margaret Sanger"
Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

HOLY SHIT.....so it's even WORSE in context!!! She wanted black ministers to convince the "more rebellious" blacks that they aren't being exterminated once it occurred to them that their race was being exterminated.

Amazing. You tried to defend her...but in context....IT'S WORSE.

No in context ministers like Martin Luther King Jr. knew what she was talking about.

She was addressing the fears of a population that had been lied to by white people.

the-problem-with-quotes-on-the-internet.jpg

Surely you did not intend to imply that you think "blacks" are unhealthy people. Right?
Its pretty clear to me that those are two separate thoughts.

Its pretty clear to me that those are two separate thoughts.
I beleive that they are. However, as a friendly piece of advice, I would ensure you make it clear so someone does not take your words out of context. Just a thought.

[

r

Ah the usual anti-woman, anti-Sanger lying crap. Notice no citation is offered for that oft repeated claim.

Fundamentalist Deceit: An American Tradition: The Demonizing of Margaret Sanger

Bottom line: Nowhere in any of Sanger's writings does she use the phrase "Human weeds", and the original context of the cited passage clearly shows that "the choking human undergrowth" is not referring to any racial group, or group of racial groups, but rather "overpopulation" in general.

As is usually the case with the EXTREME RIGHT, a few myths and rumors form an urban legend. The Legend becomes Gospel, and the Gospel against Margaret Sanger, just like the Gospel against "the homosexual agenda", gains it's strength not from actual facts, but by being repeated by so many activists (who never bother to question the validity of the claims), that it becomes accepted as truth, merely because it is shouted loud and frequently.

i would imagine that most male black voters call Hillary something we cant say on television.
and i think they call Hillary a D.F.B. amongst themselves.
As long as they vote for her at 80% plus, who cares.
That could well be the most obtuse thing I've read in recent memory. Who cares why a demograghic votes a certain way? Well, for starters, HRC should, as should the entire voting public. It goes to the heart of that particular groups' thinking, and core values.

Forum List

Back