Black hate group defeated in New Orleans

Does anyone have a link showing that BLM advocates violence or have issued an open season threat on police?

I don't mean statements or rantings from individuals attaching their personal agendas to BLM, but actual statements from the organisation.
The organization cannot speak itself. It is an organization. It speaks through its members. When BLM marches chanting what do we want. Dead cops. When do we want them, now. It is the organization that is speaking.
Really?
An organisation is usually formed around an agenda.
Yes. And blm has an agenda. Kill cops then kill whites.

Does anyone have a link showing that BLM advocates violence or have issued an open season threat on police?

I don't mean statements or rantings from individuals attaching their personal agendas to BLM, but actual statements from the organisation.
The organization cannot speak itself. It is an organization. It speaks through its members. When BLM marches chanting what do we want. Dead cops. When do we want them, now. It is the organization that is speaking.
Really?
You just said that they can't speak.
How can they articulate an agenda if they can't speak?

Really?
What makes the sky blue, huh huh huh.

Really?
What makes the sky blue, huh huh huh.
Riiiiigghht...!

The black mold gets to take Old Hickory 's statue down when they win the battle of New Orleans and the war of 18 12.

Forum List

Back