Black MAG?

Remember when the crazy racists here blabbered about how "walkaway" in 2020 meant Biden was doomed?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Good luck with that, Trump cultists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What dream world do people live in? I wonder if there are unicorns there?
He was charged, was allowed to present a defense, and was judged by a jury of his peers.
Charges were read at the start of the trial. It's the law. :)
These people have convinced themselves that there weren't even any charges. Crazy.

• Thanks
Remember when republicans totally overplayed their hand and impeached Bubba Clintoon?

How'd that work out for 'em?
Actually, not bad, believe it or not.
1717285851061.png

Blacks don't like convicts.
They sure as hell liked the convict George Floyd, didn't they? Now 'The Man' done messed with Trump, much like many others have been......now the Brotha's and sisters have a new icon. Man of the people.

They sure as hell liked the convict George Floyd, didn't they? Now 'The Man' done messed with Trump, much like many others have been......now the Brotha's and sisters have a new icon. Man of the people.
George Floyd was an innocent man murdered by police. Trump is "the Man" and he got got because of his own crime. I can't even begin to find words to express how fucking stupid your post is.

I love these things.
Young people TIK-TOK for views and MAGATS buy it like it's a big red hat!

You know...
These people aren't registered and don't vote.

But you Whitey's go build their view count.
It is all they live for/
Yeah I like the part where "he is not adequately defended"

George Floyd was an innocent man murdered by police. Trump is "the Man" and he got got because of his own crime. I can't even begin to find words to express how fucking stupid your post is.
it is amazing that Trump supporters are hanging on to that dream and believe he is being targeted. The life of luxury and living the American dream. He got caught because he has always assumed that he was above the law. He was rich and could afford lawyers

He is the first US president to face criminal charges and be convicted. That is his legacy.

Yeah others have been close.

Repubs choice is simple. Stay on the Trump Titanic or move on

The Supreme court now has a decision to make. Do they still want to shield him or cut and run?

The judicial branch legacy is in the balance.

Clarence Thomas is not making it any easier for them. He has shown to be have been bought and played for.

Alito is also under scrutiny

• Fact
it is amazing that Trump supporters are hanging on to that dream and believe he is being targeted. The life of luxury and living the American dream. He got caught because he has always assumed that he was above the law. He was rich and could afford lawyers

He is the first US president to face criminal charges and be convicted. That is his legacy.

Yeah others have been close.

Repubs choice is simple. Stay on the Trump Titanic or move on

The Supreme court now has a decision to make. Do they still want to shield him or cut and run?

The judicial branch legacy is in the balance.

Clarence Thomas is not making it any easier for them. He has shown to be have been bought and played for.

Alito is also under scrutiny
^^^^^The truth.

You said black's don't like convicts...... your own words have betrayed you. Floyd was a convict.....

I can't even begin to find words to express how phucking stupid your post is.......

Forum List

Back