🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

You lying, thick headed POS. You can't even remember what you post.

Are you really this stupid, or do you have an early case of dementia?

Just to refresh your memory, here is your statement VERBATIM:

"Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you."

It's the same fucking thing, you moron. So because I didn't repeat my post word for word it doesn't count? You're really desperate.

ROLMAO. Stop deflecting, you damn fool.

They are NOT the same.

You flat out denied stating what you actually did, so I showed you what you posted.

Now you are backpedaling. Maybe after this, you will realize that you should stay out of adult conversations.
Ok, Kingfish, tell me how it's different.
LOL You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Another well though out, substantive, and intelligent response. You should be embarrassed at your inability to carry on an adult conversation.
If you're not embarrassed by expressing your inability to comprehend English, why would I be embarrassed for highlighting that fact in a succinct manner?

One second you insist that everything is racial to me, however you cannot point out anything racial that I stated in the thread.

That's not what I said, stupid. I said I only see you posting in threads about race. What forum is this, moron?

"Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you."

It's the same fucking thing, you moron. So because I didn't repeat my post word for word it doesn't count? You're really desperate.

They are NOT the same.

You flat out denied stating what you actually did, so I showed you what you posted.

Now you are backpedaling. Maybe after this, you will realize that you should stay out of adult conversations.

Well Jethro, if I had to explain to YOU how YOU conteadicted YOURSELF, by reposting YOUR WORDS, you really DO have a SERIOUS problem....But here you go.

One more time:

First you posted that "everything is racial to me, and that "all you see me posting in are racial threads".

I then challenged you to engage your pea brain and point out in this very thread where I made any references about race, which you were not able to do.

You then replied that "You never said that everything is about race to me"

I then showed you that you DID in fact make that very statement. Verbatim.

Which brings us to now with you insisting that there is no difference between stating "that you only see me posting in race related threads" and stating "that everything is about race to me"

How the #@%#! did you make it out of grade school?!

Last edited:

They are NOT the same.

Another well though out, substantive, and intelligent response. You should be embarrassed at your inability to carry on an adult conversation.

LMAO. You can't be serious.

They are NOT the same.

LMAO. You can't be serious.
Yeah ... I actually think he is. :ack-1:

They are NOT the same.

If you're not embarrassed by expressing your inability to comprehend English, why would I be embarrassed for highlighting that fact in a succinct manner?
You don't know when to quit, do you, moron? :lol:

First you posted that "everything is racial to me, and that "all you see me posting in are racial threads".
True.

I then challenged you to engage your pea brain and point out in this very thread where I made any references about race, which you were not able to do.
That's because you didn't, and I didn't say that you did, stupid. I said that you only post in the racial threads, which is true.

No, that's not what I said, idiot. I said that I didn't say you mentioned race in this thread. Still, everything IS about race to you. That's why you posted in this thread, because it's in the race relations forum (proving me right).

Look dude, I'm sorry if you have such a small brain that you can't read well enough to know wtf you're reading but that's really not my problem. Obviously the public school system in the ghetto failed you (or maybe you didn't attend, like most) but I would suggest you find somebody with a brain to help you read the posts and then explain them to you, fucking illiterate.

True.

That's because you didn't, and I didn't say that you did, stupid. I said that you only post in the racial threads, which is true.

No, that's not what I said, idiot. I said that I didn't say you mentioned race in this thread. Still, everything IS about race to you. That's why you posted in this thread, because it's in the race relations forum (proving me right).

Look dude, I'm sorry if you have such a small brain that you can't read well enough to know wtf you're reading but that's really not my problem. Obviously the public school system in the ghetto failed you (or maybe you didn't attend, like most) but I would suggest you find somebody with a brain to help you read the posts and then explain them to you, fucking illiterate.

It's a little late for you to redeem yourself in this thread, Scooter.

You know what you said and the truth is that your lack of self control and very poor command of written English betrayed your little pee wee brain, and exposed your abject stupidity, and like most knuckle dragging Neanderthals, your only defense is "F bombs" and right wing buzz words, that you don't even understand the meaning of.

Every word that you type makes you look even more ridiculous than you already do.

Like I told you before, stay out of adult conversations and your feelings may not get hurt next time.

Now get on your hobby horse and ride away.

True.

You know what you said and the truth is that your lack of self control and very poor command of written English betrayed your little pee wee brain, and exposed your abject stupidity, and like most knuckle dragging Neanderthals, your only defense is "F bombs" and right wing buzz words, that you don't even understand the meaning of.

Every word that you type makes you look even more ridiculous than you already do.

Like I told you before, stay out of adult conversations and your feelings may not get hurt next time.

Really? Then why aren't you posting my quotes? You know, the ones you claim I said. Go ahead, do it.

True.

Really? Then why aren't you posting my quotes? You know, the ones you claim I said. Go ahead, do it.

If you could read and comprehend, you would know that I already did.

I'm not going to act as your tutor and do any double work to compensate for your illiteracy.

True.

I'm not going to act as your tutor and do any double work to compensate for your illiteracy.
Yeah, sure thing, buddy. Your concession is noted and accepted, idiot.

Read your own link, lying scum bag. She assaulted him.

BTW, a disabled vet group asked Drumpf for help and he sent them a bumper sticker.

What a guy.
What she should have done was throw battery acid on the bastard.

No Hossfly

Acid Violence | Acid Survivors Trust International

We don't need more violence ^

We need more healing of relations so these racial political and religious
issues don't set people off either verbally or physically

Center For The Healing Of Racism | Internalize Oneness - Home

True.

Yeah, sure thing, buddy. Your concession is noted and accepted, idiot.

No problem. It was easy for me to acknowledge that you have a literacy issue as well as the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

They are NOT the same.

You don't know when to quit, do you, moron? :lol:
How can I go on unless you go on?

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.
correction... only indigenous sub Saharan Africans are without neanderthal dna. So yes, Africans have it also.
sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker
Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.

Forum List

Back