🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

*Depending on the state, YES. The "damsel in distress" who threw the tea on the so called "thug" could have been charged with assault, AND, if it was proven to be with bad intentions, a battery charge could have accompanied it....look it up.
Given his internet public postings, chances are pretty good that he also provoked her in the hallway (or wherever it happened), but don't let that stop you from defending a man hitting a woman. You obviously see nothing wrong with that.

*Secondly, YOU don't know anything about the young man's scholastic record, so who are YOU to say "he's not there to learn"?
His public comments reflecting his thug mentality and use of ebonics show he's not there to learn. If he WAS, he wouldn't be concerned about what stickers she may have on her laptop and he wouldn't be threatening to smash her property. Pretty sure the asshole isn't there to learn anything.

*Thirdly, it is obvious that some of the so called "real men" at this institution don't share YOUR Neanderthal, thug mentality and stayed out of it, instead of "beating the MF down".
Otherwise, THEY would be subject to arrest.
You would probably stand there and watch while a man beat a woman but a real man wouldn't, and obviously there were no real men there at the time. And they would NOT be arrested for kicking a thug's ass after punching a woman.

But one thing IS certain. They were BOTH wrong, and for YOU to attempt to rationalize it any other way makes you look silly.
No, they were not BOTH wrong. You're the one rationalizing because you want to excuse the negro for hitting a woman. That may be acceptable in your community but it's not acceptable in civilized society.

You are an interesting variety of thick headed ignorance....nor can you read.

I am not turning this into a racial issue, you are.

Furthermore, you do not know what is "acceptable" in "my community, because thankfully, you don't live there.

Your very presence would lower the average IQ scores substantially.

Whether the girl was white or the guy was black, has no bearing on this, except in the minds of those like you and the piece of dreck who started this thread.

I am not going to waste anymore time attempting to explain the obvious to some Rambo wannabe who needs 2nd grade remedial reading lessons.

Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you.

Furthermore, you do not know what is "acceptable" in "my community, because thankfully, you don't live there.
All one has to do is read the news to know what's acceptable in your community. Beating and raping women is commonplace as well as murder.

Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you.

All one has to do is read the news to know what's acceptable in your community. Beating and raping women is commonplace as well as murder.

ROFLMAO! So, you actually follow me around on the boards and take note of what threads I participate in?

If you think it is just racial threads, you really can't read, just like I thought.

As far as the community that I ACTUALLY LIVE IN, it is very likely that the crime rate here is far lower than where you probably pay rent, cowboy.

You think me posting he should be expelled is defending him.
She may have lost her temper when she threw the tea at him but it was provoked and his response to it (punching her) was excessive. Your attempt to hold her equally responsible for the incident is your way of defending him. Referring to her throwing tea at him as "assault" is a real stretch and you show how stupid you are for trying to equate the two.
The provocation was she was pissed at him for refusing to delete his tweet. That does not justify an assault.
Bottom line, she stood up to and confronted a bully for threatening her. You, of course, side with the bully and defend him by excusing his physical violence against a woman and calling it "self defense", as if throwing a cup of tea is something to react to with physical force. I could see it if a man had thrown the tea at him but a woman??? What kind of creep would hit a woman (besides you)?
You remain fucking demented.

I say the guy should be expelled -- you call that, me siding with him. :cuckoo:

I say the guy could face legal charges -- you call that, me siding with him. :cuckoo:

I can't help that you're clinically insane. :eusa_naughty:

So, you actually follow me around on the boards and take note of what threads I participate in?
No, I don't follow you around on the threads but the only threads I've ever noticed you in have been the racial ones. Maybe you post in gardening or arts and crafts, I don't know, but everything I've ever read from you has been about race.

As far as the community that I ACTUALLY LIVE IN, it is very likely that the crime rate here is far lower than where you probably pay rent, cowboy.
And where would that be, prison?

You think me posting he should be expelled is defending him.
She may have lost her temper when she threw the tea at him but it was provoked and his response to it (punching her) was excessive. Your attempt to hold her equally responsible for the incident is your way of defending him. Referring to her throwing tea at him as "assault" is a real stretch and you show how stupid you are for trying to equate the two.
The provocation was she was pissed at him for refusing to delete his tweet. That does not justify an assault.
Bottom line, she stood up to and confronted a bully for threatening her. You, of course, side with the bully and defend him by excusing his physical violence against a woman and calling it "self defense", as if throwing a cup of tea is something to react to with physical force. I could see it if a man had thrown the tea at him but a woman??? What kind of creep would hit a woman (besides you)?
You remain fucking demented.

I say the guy should be expelled -- you call that, me siding with him. :cuckoo:

I say the guy could face legal charges -- you call that, me siding with him. :cuckoo:

I can't help that you're clinically insane. :eusa_naughty:
You said that, then defended him for hitting a woman. I don't recall you saying he should face legal charges.

So, you actually follow me around on the boards and take note of what threads I participate in?

No, I don't follow you around on the threads but the only threads I've ever noticed you in have been the racial ones. Maybe you post in gardening or arts and crafts, I don't know, but everything I've ever read from you has been about race.

And where would that be, prison?

So now I can add "pathological liar" to "conscientiously stupid" to the list of what describes you best?

One second you insist that everything is racial to me, however you cannot point out anything racial that I stated in the thread.

Your views are obviously warped from your head being so far up your ass.

One second you insist that everything is racial to me, however you cannot point out anything racial that I stated in the thread.
That's not what I said, stupid. I said I only see you posting in threads about race. What forum is this, moron?

That's not what I said, stupid. I said I only see you posting in threads about race. What forum is this, moron?
While you did say that, katsteve2012 accurately framed your post as accusing him taking everything to be racial.

S.J. said:
...I don't know, but everything I've ever read from you has been about race.

...so rather than deflect, why not address his point? What racial issue has he made in this thread...?

While you did say that, katsteve2012 accurately framed your post as accusing him taking everything to be racial.

S.J. said:

...so rather than deflect, why not address his point? What racial issue has he made in this thread...?

Don't set your expectations too high. S.J. is one of those here who is from the shallow end of the gene pool.
The most basic of cognitive skills are impossible for him.

S.J. said:

Don't set your expectations too high. S.J. is one of those here who is from the shallow end of the gene pool.
The most basic of cognitive skills are impossible for him.
How about answering my question?

What does this mean?

This is not Alabama in 1940 anymore.

What it meant is that it would not be acceptable in 2016 for a group of angry "men" to publically

"beat down the negro" as YOU referred to him.

Which would lead me to ask you, why would you have referenced him based on race to begin with?

And the answer is just as I have thought.

You are instinctively a racially bigoted individual, and you are far too ignorant and emotionally immature to disguise your true character.

Be careful what you ask for.

Now what?

Last edited:

You lying, thick headed POS. You can't even remember what you post.

Are you really this stupid, or do you have an early case of dementia?

Just to refresh your memory, here is your statement VERBATIM

from 3:54pm yesterday:

KATSTEVE2012 SAID: ↑
I am not turning this into a racial issue, you are."

SJ SAID:
"Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. "Everything is racial to you."

Now what? Maybe you should STFU now before you end up looking even more stupid than you are.....if that's possible.

Last edited:

Just to refresh your memory, here is your statement VERBATIM:

"Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you."
It's the same fucking thing, you moron. So because I didn't repeat my post word for word it doesn't count? You're really desperate.

"Bullshit, the only threads you participate in are the race threads. Everything is racial to you."

It's the same fucking thing, you moron. So because I didn't repeat my post word for word it doesn't count? You're really desperate.

ROLMAO. Stop deflecting, you damn fool.

They are NOT the same.

You flat out denied stating what you actually did, so I showed you what you posted.

Now you are backpedaling. Maybe after this, you will realize that you should stay out of adult conversations.

Last edited:

They are NOT the same.

You flat out denied stating what you actually did, so I showed you what you posted.

Now you are backpedaling. Maybe after this, you will realize that you should stay out of adult conversations.
Ok, Kingfish, tell me how it's different.

They are NOT the same.

LOL You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

They are NOT the same.

LOL You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Another well though out, substantive, and intelligent response. You should be embarrassed at your inability to carry on an adult conversation.

Forum List

Back