🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg
interesting. anyone else notice the knitted purple edge on the picture with the made in china? that is a picture of a knit hat, not a ball cap.
Can we come up with something that is not doctored in order to fool the children living in moms basement?

If THAT, is a Trump supporter I will literally eat the sailor moon hat I bought a the dollars and cents store yesterday.

article-sticker-0210.jpg
She looks like an Afghan hound. Probably smells like one when she is wet too.
interesting. anyone else notice the knitted purple edge on the picture with the made in china? that is a picture of a knit hat, not a ball cap.
Can we come up with something that is not doctored in order to fool the children living in moms basement?
Tweets say Donald Trump's 'Make America Great Again' hats are made in China

Tweets say Donald Trump's 'Make America Great Again' hats are made in China

If THAT, is a Trump supporter I will literally eat the sailor moon hat I bought a the dollars and cents store yesterday.

article-sticker-0210.jpg
She looks like an Afghan hound. Looks like she got some lip injections too.
View attachment 63225
I suppose compared to what you date, I can see your point.
If you want to save for your retirement you need to stop spending it on hookers.

article-sticker-0210.jpg
View attachment 63225
If you want to save for your retirement you need to stop spending it on hookers.
You really arent very creative, but then I suppose genetically that can be expected.
you dont have your own opinion on any political or social issue, you always think you are being really bright by trying to insult someone with the same insult they just gave you..
You need to get a job and mingle with some educated people. I think it would do you a world of good.

article-sticker-0210.jpg
View attachment 63225

article-sticker-0210.jpg
View attachment 63225
You really arent very creative, but then I suppose genetically that can be expected.
you dont have your own opinion on any political or social issue, you always think you are being really bright by trying to insult someone with the same insult they just gave you..
You need to get a job and mingle with some educated people. I think it would do you a world of good.
I get a kick out of you guys trying to tell me what what I have, think, and need. It lets me know I have left you with emotional scars. I like that. Keep it coming. :laugh:

article-sticker-0210.jpg
View attachment 63225

article-sticker-0210.jpg
View attachment 63225
I get a kick out of you guys trying to tell me what what I have, think, and need. It lets me know I have left you with emotional scars. I like that. Keep it coming. :laugh:
but we will always have that sweet era of slavery over you. In your eyes, we will always be your masters.
now, go harvest something.

View attachment 63225
View attachment 63225
but we will always have that sweet era of slavery over you. In your eyes, we will always be your masters.
You'll never have a era of slavery over me. I know thats what bothers you. Too bad you werent born when whites had the protection to act and say what they wanted to in public. In this present era all you can do is turn pink and red and vent online.
laugh.gif

View attachment 63225
View attachment 63225
You'll never have a era of slavery over me. I know thats what bothers you. Too bad you werent born when whites had the protection to act and say what they wanted to in public. In this present era all you can do is turn pink and red and vent online.
laugh.gif
that and laugh my ass off everytime some ghetto thug gets shot in the ass by a cop. That shits pretty damn funny.
oh, and God bless Zimmerman.

laugh.gif
that and laugh my ass off everytime some ghetto thug gets shot in the ass by a cop. That shits pretty damn funny.
oh, and God bless Zimmerman.
I bet you wish you were a cop so you could be brave. You white cave monkeys make me laugh so much! I like talking to you to see your illiterate thoughts. Its really ironic that the very people that think they are superior to Black people are so dumb.
laugh.gif

No, she's there for an education. He's there to cause trouble. That's obvious.
She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
He provoked it, she was justified.
Assault can be justifiable when used in self defense. That was not the case here. She confronted him after learning he threatened to destroy her property and assaulted when he refused to delete his tweet.

They're both wrong. They should both be expelled. What you call, "defending" them.
He clearly provoked it. In a court of law, a judge would rule against the thug. You're on the wrong side of this issue. A woman throwing a cup of tea at a man does not give him the right to hit her in the throat. Who knows what else he would have done if there hadn't been others around to intervene? He should be expelled, she should be given an award for standing up to a thug.
You remain terminally stupid. Her assault was unjustified. She confronted him and threw her coffee on him. In a court of law, despite any jail time he might face for threatening to destroy property, she could face jail time for assault.
Let the pussy thug press charges against her and see what happens. The judge would ask what led up to it, she would show him/her the online threats and the judge would throw his case out. Would probably also charge the negro with assault and battery. Throwing tea at somebody does not justify being punched in the throat. You and your racist thug buddy Asswipe must be proud of yourselves for defending a man hitting a woman. You guys are a couple of pussies.

She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
Assault can be justifiable when used in self defense. That was not the case here. She confronted him after learning he threatened to destroy her property and assaulted when he refused to delete his tweet.

They're both wrong. They should both be expelled. What you call, "defending" them.
He clearly provoked it. In a court of law, a judge would rule against the thug. You're on the wrong side of this issue. A woman throwing a cup of tea at a man does not give him the right to hit her in the throat. Who knows what else he would have done if there hadn't been others around to intervene? He should be expelled, she should be given an award for standing up to a thug.
You remain terminally stupid. Her assault was unjustified. She confronted him and threw her coffee on him. In a court of law, despite any jail time he might face for threatening to destroy property, she could face jail time for assault.
Let the pussy thug press charges against her and see what happens. The judge would ask what led up to it, she would show him/her the online threats and the judge would throw his case out. Would probably also charge the negro with assault and battery. Throwing tea at somebody does not justify being punched in the throat. You and your racist thug buddy Asswipe must be proud of yourselves for defending a man hitting a woman. You guys are a couple of pussies.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Your concession is noted, retard.

The Black guy handled this totally wrong. Instead of smashing the computer he should have smiled at her, invited her over for a booty call and she would have been voting for Clinton or Sanders.

The Black guy handled this totally wrong. Instead of smashing the computer he should have smiled at her, invited her over for a booty call and she would have been voting for Clinton or Sanders.
Translation: He should have raped her.

Forum List

Back