🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

And they should be expelled for their actions. You know, what you call "defending" them. :lol:
No, HE should be expelled.
Nope, she assaulted him. She too should be expelled
No, she's there for an education. He's there to cause trouble. That's obvious.
She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
He provoked it, she was justified.
No she was not justified in throwing a drink because someone said something. It may have been a reason but not an excuse.

She threw her drink. Thats causing trouble.
Ooooh, she threw a drink! I guess in your thug world that calls for a beat down of a woman, right?
It would be different if she was a real woman. Obviously she wasnt.
And obviously you're not a real man or you wouldn't be supportive of men beating on women.

Ooooh, she threw a drink! I guess in your thug world that calls for a beat down of a woman, right?
And obviously you're not a real man or you wouldn't be supportive of men beating on women.
I give you permission to feel that way.

blacks figured out the atom? LMFAO.. The atom was first thought of in Greece. And it had nothing to with blacks.
as far as first charting anything, the closest you can get is the charting to planets by the Babylonians, which by the way is the area of land now considered the middle east. again, not black.
No. The atom was first thought of in Egypt dummy. Egyptians taught the Greeks. You white boys are so deluded from your own lies you dont know whats fiction or non fiction now. I bet you think the Greeks invented writing too dont you? :laugh:

As far as charting planets again you strike out. That was in the Sahara desert. Look up Nabta Playa
hang it up. The negro never came up with anything original except maybe break dancing, and even that could not have come about if not for the white man. See, it was a white man driving the moving vehicle that the negros were trying to steal the hubcaps from. and thats how break dancing was invented.
Other than that? even to this day some of them are coloring their hair with cow pee because they are not bright enough to come up with hair dye.
not true.....they came up with Jazz the Blues and Rock N Roll.....Major Musical forms......
true, but honestly dont they have to lose some points on this because of rap?
hey lots of white kids went from R&R to punk rock....what you gonna do?.....
Yell at them for being on my grass is the only joy that I can get anymore.

and by real woman you mean a fat crack whore dragging 15 kids by 15 different fathers through Wal-Mart ?
Certainly not a woman that is in college trying to better herself that happens to have a pro American sticker on her computer.

And I give you permission to be an idiot.

and by real woman you mean a fat crack whore dragging 15 kids by 15 different fathers through Wal-Mart ?
Certainly not a woman that is in college trying to better herself that happens to have a pro American sticker on her computer.
Not all white women are fat crack whores with 20 kids by different fathers. No thats not what I meant.

thats funny, but,,, based on past comments, I dont actually think he was waiting for your permission to be an idiot.

Too late. You already beat me to being an idiot.

Not all white women are fat crack whores with 20 kids by different fathers. No thats not what I meant.
oh look, pretending like white people act like the ferals.
I understand though, any white woman that you would have interest in would most likely fit into your description, those that have nothing to do with you have self respect.

oh look, pretending like white people act like the ferals.
I understand though, any white woman that you would have interest in would most likely fit into your description, those that have nothing to do with you have self respect.
You dont have to pretend. Lots of white people are feral.

I dont date white women anymore. I'm married.

And they should be expelled for their actions. You know, what you call "defending" them. :lol:
She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
Assault can be justifiable when used in self defense. That was not the case here. She confronted him after learning he threatened to destroy her property and assaulted when he refused to delete his tweet.

They're both wrong. They should both be expelled. What you call, "defending" them.

She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
Assault can be justifiable when used in self defense. That was not the case here. She confronted him after learning he threatened to destroy her property and assaulted when he refused to delete his tweet.

They're both wrong. They should both be expelled. What you call, "defending" them.
He clearly provoked it. In a court of law, a judge would rule against the thug. You're on the wrong side of this issue. A woman throwing a cup of tea at a man does not give him the right to hit her in the throat. Who knows what else he would have done if there hadn't been others around to intervene? He should be expelled, she should be given an award for standing up to a thug.

She still assaulted him.

Expel her.

He clearly provoked it. In a court of law, a judge would rule against the thug. You're on the wrong side of this issue. A woman throwing a cup of tea at a man does not give him the right to hit her in the throat. Who knows what else he would have done if there hadn't been others around to intervene? He should be expelled, she should be given an award for standing up to a thug.
You remain terminally stupid. Her assault was unjustified. She confronted him and threw her coffee on him. In a court of law, despite any jail time he might face for threatening to destroy property, she could face jail time for assault.

If THAT, is a Trump supporter I will literally eat the sailor moon hat I bought a the dollars and cents store yesterday.

article-sticker-0210.jpg

Anyone know how many Americans lost their jobs and lost their pensions from Trumps many bankruptcies????

If he becomes the GOP nominee, he will have to explain that. Surprised other Republicans haven't gone after him on that. Unless the GOP base thinks that's how it's supposed to be. They have been fed a LOT of swill.
Im pretty sure the number that lost their jobs due to Trump is a much lower number than those lost due to obama.
But, lets talk about, how many people died because of Hillary vs Trump
You mean because unemployment is down below 5%. Oh God, those pesky facts. Now everyone knows you just gave us a "FAIL". A big sloppy one.

Anyone know how many Americans lost their jobs and lost their pensions from Trumps many bankruptcies????

If he becomes the GOP nominee, he will have to explain that. Surprised other Republicans haven't gone after him on that. Unless the GOP base thinks that's how it's supposed to be. They have been fed a LOT of swill.
Im pretty sure the number that lost their jobs due to Trump is a much lower number than those lost due to obama.
But, lets talk about, how many people died because of Hillary vs Trump
You mean because unemployment is down below 5%. Oh God, those pesky facts. Now everyone knows you just gave us a "FAIL". A big sloppy one.
ok
show me how many people Trump put out of work with his policies?
and then lets look at how many of those "new" jobs pay a living wage and how many are actually full time jobs turned into two part time jobs.
obama is a fail, and the numbers show it.

Forum List

Back