🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

Video of BLM guy getting arrested

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You're kidding, right?
If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.[/QUO

The ancient Egyptian Arabs were a CAUCASOID RACE, a close sister race to us whites and no more related to Sharpton-crybaby-Americans than we are! I assume youre' being sarcastic & facetious because it's a genetically proven fact that ancient Egypt WASN'T black!

If assclappies took an IQ test he would be classified as mentally retarded.
Too late I already took a white IQ test and scored 145.
145 Celsius?

214 Fahrenheit?

Anyone know how many Americans lost their jobs and lost their pensions from Trumps many bankruptcies????

If he becomes the GOP nominee, he will have to explain that. Surprised other Republicans haven't gone after him on that. Unless the GOP base thinks that's how it's supposed to be. They have been fed a LOT of swill.

I wonder if the pussy thug was wearing his Obama T-shirt when the girl threw her tea on him.

Anyone know how many Americans lost their jobs and lost their pensions from Trumps many bankruptcies????

If he becomes the GOP nominee, he will have to explain that. Surprised other Republicans haven't gone after him on that. Unless the GOP base thinks that's how it's supposed to be. They have been fed a LOT of swill.
Im pretty sure the number that lost their jobs due to Trump is a much lower number than those lost due to obama.
But, lets talk about, how many people died because of Hillary vs Trump

I wonder if the pussy thug was wearing his Obama T-shirt when the girl threw her tea on him.
th

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker
They both committed an offense -- they should both be expelled.
No,only the negro.
Nope, the girl committed an assault when she threw her drink at him.

He threatened her with his tweet. She asked him to take it down. He hit her in the chest and she threw her coffee at her and then he threatened her again.
31118DC500000578-3441377-image-a-35_1455145769115.jpg

Student pledges to 'smash b**ch's computer' because of a Trump sticker

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

No,only the negro.

He threatened her with his tweet. She asked him to take it down. He hit her in the chest and she threw her coffee at her and then he threatened her again.

He did nothing which justifies her assault on him. I don't condone what he did, but as I said, they both committed an offense and IMO, should both be expelled.

None. There were four bankruptcies and the investors were all players used to high risk investments.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

No,only the negro.

He did nothing which justifies her assault on him. I don't condone what he did, but as I said, they both committed an offense and IMO, should both be expelled.
He threatened her, stupid. Didn't you see the fucking tweet, moron? Don't you ever get tired of defending thugs?

No,only the negro.

He threatened her, stupid. Didn't you see the fucking tweet, moron? Don't you ever get tired of defending thugs?
No he doesnt. He enjoys reading about white people being beaten.

No,only the negro.

I can't help that you're a fucking imbecile. I opine the guy should be expelled and you idiotically think I'm defending him. :cuckoo:

None. There were four bankruptcies and the investors were all players used to high risk investments.
Exactly!
Not only that but these 'investors' were able to write off their losses prorated over many years.
In the final analyses the investors 'lost' say a million dollars. By the the time the tax attorneys were finished the investor was able to write off two million dollars. Amounting to a net profit of a million dollars.
Happens all the time.

Last edited:
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.
blacks figured out the atom? LMFAO.. The atom was first thought of in Greece. And it had nothing to with blacks.
as far as first charting anything, the closest you can get is the charting to planets by the Babylonians, which by the way is the area of land now considered the middle east. again, not black.
No. The atom was first thought of in Egypt dummy. Egyptians taught the Greeks. You white boys are so deluded from your own lies you dont know whats fiction or non fiction now. I bet you think the Greeks invented writing too dont you? :laugh:

As far as charting planets again you strike out. That was in the Sahara desert. Look up Nabta Playa
hang it up. The negro never came up with anything original except maybe break dancing, and even that could not have come about if not for the white man. See, it was a white man driving the moving vehicle that the negros were trying to steal the hubcaps from. and thats how break dancing was invented.
Other than that? even to this day some of them are coloring their hair with cow pee because they are not bright enough to come up with hair dye.
not true.....they came up with Jazz the Blues and Rock N Roll.....Major Musical forms......
true, but honestly dont they have to lose some points on this because of rap?
hey lots of white kids went from R&R to punk rock....what you gonna do?.....

Forum List

Back