🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Student threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker
Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.
that may be true but the black race was made better when the Moors bred with S.Italians...just sayin....
Youre mixed up. The white race in Italy was improved by Black blood. You cant make dominant genes better by introducing recessive genes. If not for Black blood every time two white people got together it would considered incest due to your shallow gene pool.

Anyone that can cause a global drop in the price of gold was very rich. He gave away so much gold on his trip to Mecca it had a global effect even back then.

When these snobby white intellectuals and Egytoligist in London are baffled that they find cocoa and marijuana in Egyptian mummies I laugh.

They can't conceive of who could have possibly established trade routes between Egypt and South America.

I'm like, seriously? :badgrin:
There is a reason they've stolen most of the artifacts from Egypt and other countries in Africa. You cant very well have too much evidence popping up that Black people traveled the globe long before whites were sentient.

You should return to Africa and lead your people to take over the world. I'm sure you'll do well in Gabon.

Only white guys like you have the disease that produces the desire to take over the world. I've already been to Africa and will be buried there. I've also helped set up some networking infrastructure working with Cisco.

LOL. You "helped set up" a network? What's that mean, you watched some Cisco contractors do all the work? Did you tell them they are a bunch of "monkeys"?
Yeah I did watch them to make sure they set up the networks to my specifications. Since most of them were either East indian or African network engineers I did not call them monkeys.

When these snobby white intellectuals and Egytoligist in London are baffled that they find cocoa and marijuana in Egyptian mummies I laugh.

They can't conceive of who could have possibly established trade routes between Egypt and South America.

I'm like, seriously? :badgrin:
There is a reason they've stolen most of the artifacts from Egypt and other countries in Africa. You cant very well have too much evidence popping up that Black people traveled the globe long before whites were sentient.

You should return to Africa and lead your people to take over the world. I'm sure you'll do well in Gabon.

Only white guys like you have the disease that produces the desire to take over the world. I've already been to Africa and will be buried there. I've also helped set up some networking infrastructure working with Cisco.

LOL. You "helped set up" a network? What's that mean, you watched some Cisco contractors do all the work? Did you tell them they are a bunch of "monkeys"?
Yeah I did watch them to make sure they set up the networks to my specifications. Since most of them were either East indian or African network engineers I did not call them monkeys.

Cisco certainly has a lot of Indians, haven't seen one African.

Cisco certainly has a lot of Indians, haven't seen one African.
Thats your issue. I personally have gotten close to 20 hired by Cisco. Maybe its because Africans and Black people look alike.

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.
that may be true but the black race was made better when the Moors bred with S.Italians...just sayin....
Youre mixed up. The white race in Italy was improved by Black blood. You cant make dominant genes better by introducing recessive genes. If not for Black blood every time two white people got together it would considered incest due to your shallow gene pool.
yea your right,they found out that DaVinci's real name was Tyrone DaVinci and Galileo's was Elmore .....the things they find out....

So he threatened to destroy her computer.

Progressives are all against bullying, unless it's a black man threatening a woman.
Both were amazingly immature. Let's give them guns.

No, she was minding her own business. He was an immature, bullying thug that publicly threatened a woman. She had every right to be angry with him for what he did. He deserved to get his ass beat for being a coward threatening violence against a woman. He was lucky all he got was some tea thrown on him. He should be in jail for such a threat.

It's not "immature" to stand up against a bully. A REAL bully, not some imagined oppressor that liberals conjure up these days, but a man who threatened a woman publicly.

Thank you for showing us all how hypocritical you liberals are about "bullying" and the "war on women". We can all clearly see who supports bullies and those that attack women.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

yea your right,they found out that DaVinci's real name was Tyrone DaVinci and Galileo's was Elmore .....the things they find out....

Pretty sure both of those guys were what would be considered white.

If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.
blacks figured out the atom? LMFAO.. The atom was first thought of in Greece. And it had nothing to with blacks.
as far as first charting anything, the closest you can get is the charting to planets by the Babylonians, which by the way is the area of land now considered the middle east. again, not black.

sticker11n-1-web.jpg

Lets not forget Mother Chaniqua, without her so many humanitarian efforts would not have been possible.

If blacks are the intellectual equals of whites, then tell me which of the 2 races split the atom, put men on the moon, and invented most mechanical technology we use today. Name me the Nike-Air-Jordan-American equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Curie, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Michaelangelo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Plato, a Socrates, a Copernicus, an Edison, a Wright Bros., an Armstrong, a Poe, a Hemingway, a Kubrick, etc., etc.
Whites didnt even know about the atom and were taught by Blacks. A Black woman plotted the course to the moon. Anything else you want find out?

Let me know when any of those people you listed rate with the first multi genius Imhotep. Yes he was a Black man.
blacks figured out the atom? LMFAO.. The atom was first thought of in Greece. And it had nothing to with blacks.
as far as first charting anything, the closest you can get is the charting to planets by the Babylonians, which by the way is the area of land now considered the middle east. again, not black.
No. The atom was first thought of in Egypt dummy. Egyptians taught the Greeks. You white boys are so deluded from your own lies you dont know whats fiction or non fiction now. I bet you think the Greeks invented writing too dont you? :laugh:

As far as charting planets again you strike out. That was in the Sahara desert. Look up Nabta Playa

Last edited:

No. The atom was first thought of in Egypt dummy. Egyptians taught the Greeks. You white boys are so deluded from your own lies you dont know whats fiction or non fiction now. I bet you think the Greeks invented writing too dont you? :laugh:

As far as charting planets again you strike out. That was in the Sahara desert. Look up Nabta Playa
hang it up. The negro never came up with anything original except maybe break dancing, and even that could not have come about if not for the white man. See, it was a white man driving the moving vehicle that the negros were trying to steal the hubcaps from. and thats how break dancing was invented.
Other than that? even to this day some of them are coloring their hair with cow pee because they are not bright enough to come up with hair dye.

hang it up. The negro never came up with anything original except maybe break dancing, and even that could not have come about if not for the white man. See, it was a white man driving the moving vehicle that the negros were trying to steal the hubcaps from. and thats how break dancing was invented.
Other than that? even to this day some of them are coloring their hair with cow pee because they are not bright enough to come up with hair dye.
I must have emotionally traumatized you. Dont worry. I dont mind if you choose to believe your brainwashing. Youre not relevant to anything anyway. However, if you dont want to look quite so uniformed in the future i would suggest you look up the discovery I told you about. There is nothing more appalling than your white ignorance. You should be embarrassed.
laugh.gif

not true.....they came up with Jazz the Blues and Rock N Roll.....Major Musical forms......

not true.....they came up with Jazz the Blues and Rock N Roll.....Major Musical forms......
true, but honestly dont they have to lose some points on this because of rap?

What should happen is some CCW holder wears a Trump hat or has a Trump sticker, and is then in fear of his or her life. A few of those would settle the dindus down.

Forum List

Back