🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

No,only the negro.
Nope, the girl committed an assault when she threw her drink at him.

He threatened her with his tweet. She asked him to take it down. He hit her in the chest and she threw her coffee at her and then he threatened her again.
31118DC500000578-3441377-image-a-35_1455145769115.jpg

Student pledges to 'smash b**ch's computer' because of a Trump sticker
He did nothing which justifies her assault on him. I don't condone what he did, but as I said, they both committed an offense and IMO, should both be expelled.
He threatened her, stupid. Didn't you see the fucking tweet, moron? Don't you ever get tired of defending thugs?
I can't help that you're a fucking imbecile. I opine the guy should be expelled and you idiotically think I'm defending him. :cuckoo:
You're trying to minimize the seriousness of a grown man publicly threatening to destroy a woman's property because she expressed support for someone he doesn't like. That's called "defending" him, stupid.

He threatened her with his tweet. She asked him to take it down. He hit her in the chest and she threw her coffee at her and then he threatened her again.

He did nothing which justifies her assault on him. I don't condone what he did, but as I said, they both committed an offense and IMO, should both be expelled.
He threatened her, stupid. Didn't you see the fucking tweet, moron? Don't you ever get tired of defending thugs?
I can't help that you're a fucking imbecile. I opine the guy should be expelled and you idiotically think I'm defending him. :cuckoo:
You're trying to minimize the seriousness of a grown man publicly threatening to destroy a woman's property because she expressed support for someone he doesn't like. That's called "defending" him, stupid.
Youre trying to minimize that she threw a drink at him.

You remain a fucking imbecile. I said he should be expelled. You call that -- defending him.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

First he threatened her, she confronted him, threw a drink at him, and he hit her. The guy's a pussy, and so are you for defending a man who hits women. Not surprising though, coming from you.

First he threatened her, she confronted him, threw a drink at him, and he hit her. The guy's a pussy, and so are you for defending a man who hits women. Not surprising though, coming from you.
And they should be expelled for their actions. You know, what you call "defending" them. :lol:

You remain a fucking imbecile. I said he should be expelled. You call that -- defending him.

If that was all you said, you would be right. But it's not all you said. You tried to assign equal blame to the victim in your attempt to minimize his actions.

No dummy. He threatened her computer. She attacked him. She got what she deserved.

If that was all you said, you would be right. But it's not all you said. You tried to assign equal blame to the victim in your attempt to minimize his actions.
There was no try to it. She was equally at blame. Matter of fact it could be said she was more to blame since she started the physical altercation.

And they should be expelled for their actions. You know, what you call "defending" them. :lol:
No, HE should be expelled.

He did something wrong and then she did something wrong. I defend neither of them and both should be expelled.

That's what you call -- defending them.

No dummy. He threatened her computer. She attacked him. She got what she deserved.
Again, not surprised you would say that. Thugs always think the woman "deserved it".

Again, not surprised you would say that.

Good. Though in all fairness she wasnt a woman.

Last edited:
Nope, she assaulted him. She too should be expelled

Read your own link, lying scum bag. She assaulted him.

BTW, a disabled vet group asked Drumpf for help and he sent them a bumper sticker.

What a guy.
It's amazing how fucking stupid these idiots like mcgarret are.

Not amazing at all. Extremists from both sides are equally stupid. The sooner we call ALL of them out on their idiocy the faster we can advance.

No, she's there for an education. He's there to cause trouble. That's obvious.

She still assaulted him.

Expel her.

She threw her drink. Thats causing trouble.

She still assaulted him.

Expel her.
He provoked it, she was justified.

Ooooh, she threw a drink! I guess in your thug world that calls for a beat down of a woman, right?

Ooooh, she threw a drink! I guess in your thug world that calls for a beat down of a woman, right?
It would be different if she was a real woman. Obviously she wasnt.

Forum List

Back