🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Proposing 5% Cap on Housing Rents

I just DID move. TWICE. It gets pretty tiring, when you're 78 years old, and partially disabled. How about instead, landlords don't jack their rents up to the moon ? Why are we being so nice to them ?

I'd rather be nice to my ex-coworkers at Sam Ash Music, who are out looking for a job now, thanks to the greed freak landlords.
How about instead, landlords don't jack their rents up to the moon ?
ididthat.jpg

You are 100% right brother. It is, of course the most important issue. The cost of homes is the cost-of-living. Things are so astronomical in this country. We all remember the coronavirus and other words more tough version of the flu and how the politicians locked us down, unnecessarily and destroyed the economy. Perhaps one of the most heinous things in human history that could’ve been avoided.

The price of homes are still so astronomical that the middle-class Americans cannot afford a home in 99% of the country.
Nor can they afford to rent a house, or even a small apartment, wherein median rents range from $1500/mo to $3000/mo.

Nor can businesses keep up with sales cut down to bare bones, due to the reduction of disposable income in the community, due to massively increased housing rents. What previously would have been $$$$$$$$$$$ being spent on furniture, cars, sporting goods, clothes, etc is now going to extreme rents.

Forum List

Back