black people protest voting right in mlk day

they do have the right to vote. we are just tryin g to fix so people do not have the right to cheat. and is not all about them either.

"Voting Rights" is Democrat speak for "Voting Fraud".

Democrats can't honestly win an election and they know it. That is why they don't want voter ID or anything else that prevents from producing fraudulent ballots.

The perverse aspect of this is that a very strong majority of Americans - even BIPOCS - SUPPORT voter ID, a structured voting period, and rigorous identification of mail-in voting.

So the Democrats in Congress are the only people pushing this fraudulent narrative...and the Media is going along with the distortion.

As I posted previously, fewer than half of people professing to support the law in question UNDERSTAND THAT IT PROHIBITS PHOTO-ID REQUIREMENTS!

Democrats discovered the secret formula to stealing elections in 2020: Mail in ballots, ballot drop boxes, ballots manipulated through Dominion Voting Systems, voting without a voter ID, false information being propagated through social media, and ballot harvesting. The Biden administration wants to cement those things into place in order to have a grand redo during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 Presidential election. Unfortunately for them, we're wise to their little tricks. That shit isn't going to happen again. No fucking way, no fucking how. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I will go so far as to say this: If they try to pull that shit next time, it will be all-out war. We will be hunting Democrats down like animals.

FB_IMG_1642461877518.jpg
FB_IMG_1642454014216.jpg

The perverse aspect of this is that a very strong majority of Americans - even BIPOCS - SUPPORT voter ID, a structured voting period, and rigorous identification of mail-in voting.

So the Democrats in Congress are the only people pushing this fraudulent narrative...and the Media is going along with the distortion.

As I posted previously, fewer than half of people professing to support the law in question UNDERSTAND THAT IT PROHIBITS PHOTO-ID REQUIREMENTS!
How many times have you voted without showing an ID?

What "voting right" would cause Black demonstrators to congregate in January winter weather? Wouldn't you think Black Chicagoans would want to deal with the shocking murder rate and gang violence rather than protesting against having to produce a driver's license to vote?

What "voting right" would cause Black demonstrators to congregate in January winter weather? Wouldn't you think Black Chicagoans would want to deal with the shocking murder rate and gang violence rather than protesting against having to produce a driver's license to vote?
they need exercixse i guess lol

they do have the right to vote. we are just tryin g to fix so people do not have the right to cheat. and is not all about them either.
The group is rallying leaders to pass voting legislation which they believe it's pivotal in the fight for equal voting rights.

Tramp said the 2016 voting was rigged, in that case did Hillary Clinton win.

Those fucking morons. Blacks can vote, no one said they couldn't.

I wish honestly after slavery was abolished they had sent them all back to Africa. There are some fine black folks in the country, but on the whole I wish they would get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back