Black Philly congresswoman wants to ban bullet-proof glass in stores!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She wants to make it easier for blacks to rob korean convenience stores. That's my take on the motive for this idiotic law.

Controversial bill would force business owners to take down bulletproof glass

nov 27 2017 PHILADELPHIA (WTXF)
A controversial bill is currently working its way through city hall designed to regulate 'stop and go' liquor stores.
Rich Kim's family has run the deli, which sells soda, snacks, meals and beer by the can for 20 years. He says the glass went up after a shooting and claims it saved his mother-in-law from a knife attack. Now, he may be forced to take some of the barrier down.

A bill moving through city council reads: "No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier."

It's called the 'Stop and Go' bill and is being offered by city councilwoman Cindy Bass.

"Right now, the plexiglass has to come down," she said.

She wants to put some controls on these small stores that she says sell booze, very little food and are the source of trouble in her district.

Rich Kim resents the charge stores like his attract loiters and argues calls to police are often met with a slow response.

Mike Choe runs a non-profit supporting Korean-owned businesses. He plans on raising $100,000 to fight the measure.

"I do think it's a bad bill that will endanger Korean Americans,' he said.

getPart

Right! It's the Korean store that the source of trouble, not the negro turds who rob/rape/murder.

"Black Philly congresswoman wants to ban bullet-proof glass in stores!!"
--

I've got a better idea, let's ban stupid B-asses from serving on the city council.

She wants to make it easier for blacks to rob korean convenience stores. That's my take on the motive for this idiotic law.

A controversial bill is currently working its way through city hall designed to regulate 'stop and go' liquor stores.
Rich Kim's family has run the deli, which sells soda, snacks, meals and beer by the can for 20 years. He says the glass went up after a shooting and claims it saved his mother-in-law from a knife attack. Now, he may be forced to take some of the barrier down.

A bill moving through city council reads: "No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier."

It's called the 'Stop and Go' bill and is being offered by city councilwoman Cindy Bass.

She wants to put some controls on these small stores that she says sell booze, very little food and are the source of trouble in her district.

Rich Kim resents the charge stores like his attract loiters and argues calls to police are often met with a slow response.

Mike Choe runs a non-profit supporting Korean-owned businesses. He plans on raising $100,000 to fight the measure.

I wonder if this bill would also apply to banks. I doubt it.

She wants to make it easier for that race of utter hatred to murder non-blacks. Blacks collectively get off when whites die; look at their reaction to the Paris massacre, look at their reaction to OJ's acquittal in the '90s.

looks like she wants those stores to close down as people really don't want to be robbed or die for their job.

just another ignorant leftist that's chasing away small business.

Forum List

Back