black punk kids beat up white man

omg ! 14 years and already acting like criminal. you all need to teach kids somethings abour how to act,.
Slow news winter down in Orlando? The man has been dead since last fall. You do have to wonder if they had jumped the 68-year-old white guy, and he had shot them until they were no long a threat (even if nobody killed), would it take 3 months to make the news? A small "get off me" gun is a handy tool for self defense.

omg ! 14 years and already acting like criminal. you all need to teach kids somethings abour how to act,.
Moral of this story:

If you come across another Ms. Tuana, never ever try to reason with her or her kind.

They know that they are now in the driver's seat and -- thanks to bleeding heart Dems ("Oh, the poor victims of systemic racism should be excused for whatever they do"), they do whatever they want -- including letting dangerous dogs run wild.

Man, oh man, how Florida has changed.

From what I have read, they didn't dare behave that way in older Florida!!!

Moral of this story:

If you come across another Ms. Tuana, never ever try to reason with her or her kind.

They know that they are now in the driver's seat and -- thanks to bleeding heart Dems ("Oh, the poor victims of systemic racism should be excused for whatever they do"), they do whatever they want -- including letting dangerous dogs run wild.

Man, oh man, how Florida has changed.

From what I have read, they didn't dare behave that way in older Florida!!!
I started a thread called black people don’t know how to act. Where were you guys?

I started a thread called black people don’t know how to act. Where were you guys?
I for one did reply, I seem to recall.

Of course, to be fair, we should say "some" or a "disproportionate number" of those folks do not know or (more accurately) do not choose to act right.

Why?

The Dems say because they have been victims of systemic racism since 1619.

Other people have less kind opinions.

IMHO, the problem is intractable.

I for one did reply, I seem to recall.

Of course, to be fair, we should say "some" or a "disproportionate number" of those folks do not know or (more accurately) do not choose to act right.

Why?

The Dems say because they have been victims of systemic racism since 1619.

Other people have less kind opinions.

IMHO, the problem is intractable.
Hmmm...1619...

Isn't that the year the horrible "Curse on America" began? Continuing today, with thievery, riots, fires, endless criminality, and generally uncivilized behavior on the part of those who wallow in self pity and think the world owes them a fucking living?

Every post I've ever seen from you stems from victim mentality. Your personal failures are your own fault and nobody else's.
when did i ever say i was a victim or a failure. another black bigot wirth victim mwentaility i see,. who lies to make themselves look good.

Hmmm...1619...

Isn't that the year the horrible "Curse on America" began? Continuing today, with thievery, riots, fires, endless criminality, and generally uncivilized behavior on the part of those who wallow in self pity and think the world owes them a fucking living?
the victonalize balck histroy project making thme look like victims.

Forum List

Back