black punk kids beat up white man

What about Sidney Potier? Denzel Washington?
Great role models. In fact, one of my favorite blacks is Robin Quivers from the Howard Stern show. She said he was her role model growing up. She made it a point to learn to speak like him She grew up in a black community but chose to do what I'm suggesting black people should do.

She also had a father in the home. Unfortunately, he molested her. So the question is, "is it better to have a bad father in the home or no father at all?" LOL.

Great role models. In fact, one of my favorite blacks is Robin Quivers from the Howard Stern show. She said he was her role model growing up. She made it a point to learn to speak like him She grew up in a black community but chose to do what I'm suggesting black people should do.

She also had a father in the home. Unfortunately, he molested her. So the question is, "is it better to have a bad father in the home or no father at all?" LOL.
You go with the odds. Not the excuses made for the imperfections. Anything cuts off the money train today and you will see what you support in Prog beliefs have wrought in short order.

Forum List

Back