Black student body slams white defenseless teacher as others laugh; Other teacher vs "child" vids

Black student attacks old female teacher for not giving her an A- no questions asked

And we wonder why cops got into schools in the first place.....

Student attacks teacher and threatens to kill whole family over candy

The teachers never fight back. That 's child abuse.

FIGHT BACK??? WHY?

HOW?

You fight back and the NAACP is knee deep in your ass and your career is over within 48 hours.

The "children" run the schools now. Lord of the Flies.

Just a child.

Evidently he never learned how to stomp the feet of the guy that has you in a bear hug from behind...

He'd lose his job for even trying.

Just another reason I would never make it in the teaching profession...

That's reality now for teachers.

Brat won't follow rules? Accept it.
Brat disrupting class? Ignore it.
Brat fails? Better pass her.
Brat assaults you? Better not fight back.
Need to call the cops? Good luck...they aren't coming.

So....just put on a movie and give everyone the A they deserve!!

Which is why I refused a request to substitute in the public system. I would coldcock the little bastards instantly.

Precious innocent childrens
Unfortunately the bigger cities have the lion share of these problem kids, around here in smaller towns, we as parents would welp our kids asses if we found out they acted that way in school...I grew up in a large city, OKC, but my parents would welp your ass for the slightest of grievances...

Precious innocent childrens
Unfortunately the bigger cities have the lion share of these problem kids, around here in smaller towns, we as parents would welp our kids asses if we found out they acted that way in school...I grew up in a large city, OKC, but my parents would welp your ass for the slightest of grievances...

Yep. And it's why the large cities are slipping into criminal chaos.

Forum List

Back