Black Supremacism

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
This is really what all these protests and riots are about......many still fail to understand that no matter how much they are given they will still demand more.

Califronia says they are going to pay reparations to the extortionists....dont they know how blackmail works?

This is really what all these protests and riots are about......many still fail to understand that no matter how much they are given they will still demand more.

Califronia says they are going to pay reparations to the extortionists....dont they know how blackmail works?

I suggest you watch the Black Panther

Yea, a movie about a nation which was powerful thanks to a wall and zero immigration.

You do realize that the movie is fictional and their is no Black Panther and Wakanda is a fictional country, which means neither really exist? Also, there is no Thanos either. Hope this helps.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You do realize that the movie is fictional and their is no Black Panther and Wakanda is a fictional country, which means neither really exist? Also, there is no Thanos either. Hope this helps.
They do believe that. Movies and TV programs have become insane propaganda tools for the Progs.

That's what Thanos WANTS YOU TO THINK

I don't see it as supremacist, and I see it as a desire for revenge.

It's why they have gone away from the color blind dreams of the past, to the current concept of everyone being packaged into an identity group, and each group fighting for power by ironically arguing about who is more oppressed.

DUH! If this ^^^ is the takeaway, I pity each one of you who responded to my post on the Black Panther.

Last edited:

DUH! If this ^^^ is your takeaway, I pity you.

Wow, talk about missing a joke.

What a loser you are.

What a loser you are.

Always go with the ad hominem; you are still in the dark. Clearly the theme went well over your head, thought I suspect you didn't watch the movie.

What a loser you are.

Always go with the ad hominem, when you are still in the dark. Clearly the theme went well over your head, thought I suspect you didn't watch the movie.

Dude, this is crazy even for you.

Sad.

What a loser you are.

Always go with the ad hominem, when you are still in the dark. Clearly the theme went well over your head, though I suspect you didn't watch the movie.

Sad.

Maybe you ought to explain the simple theme of the movie, if you could.

What a loser you are.

Always go with the ad hominem, when you are still in the dark. Clearly the theme went well over your head, though I suspect you didn't watch the movie.

Sad.

Which one?

Wakanda is a Sci-fi version of Zamunda from Coming to America

Thanos is a madman with one purpose, save the universe by destroying half of it.

What a loser you are.

Sad.

Which one?

Thanos is a madman with one purpose, save the universe by destroying half of it.

I thought so, the theme is a simple one: it is about Good and Evil, Man v. Man, and how women have power.

What a loser you are.

Sad.

Which one?

I thought so, the theme is a simple one: it is about Good and Evil, Man v. Man, and how women have power.

Dude, you are reading way too much into a joke about movies.

PROVE "Califronia [sic] says they are going to pay reparations to the extortionists", or STFU. And California is a state, and can't speak.

What a loser you are.

Sad.

Which one?

Nice spin, I suppose your form of racism would see what your want to see.

What a loser you are.

Sad.

Which one?

Nice spin, I suppose your form of racism would see what your want to see.

How is Thanos about racism?

The dude killed 1/2 the universe completely randomly.

Forum List

Back