Black Voters For Hillary Have Gone AWAL

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Hillary's famous negro 'Fire Wall" ain't happening.
Hillary is a dried up old White multi millionaire.
The bullshit 'ebonics' offended more negroes than impressed them.
If there is one thing a negro woman hates is another woman 'enabling' her man to predate on other women.
Every negro women in the country will get to watch ads describing how Hillary enabled Bill's sexual predation and how she threatened and bullied his victims into keeping quiet.
The party is coming to a close for Hillary. Another attempt to become President. Another failure.
Black Dems aren’t turning out for Hillary like they did for Obama | New York Post

Absent Without Leave ("AWOL")

"Black" people are smart enough to know that the primary votes are a waste of time. HRC will be the nominee. "Call me when it's time to vote in the General Election." In this case, their failure to come out is meaningless.

Absent Without Leave ("AWOL")

"Black" people are smart enough to know that the primary votes are a waste of time. HRC will be the nominee. "Call me when it's time to vote in the General Election." In this case, their failure to come out is meaningless.
That's right. They are soooo smart they are sitting on their fucking shady porches watching Trump become the nominee. They are sooo smart they are positive Hillary doesn't need their votes until the General. That's when they are going to turn out and vote for Hillary because there's no way Trump could ever defeat Hillary.
That's a big gamble by a race of people with generally IQ's in the mid eighties don't you think?
I'm not sure the DNC and Hillary would agree with your claim that having negroes not bothering to vote in the Primaries is "meaningless".
I guess the fact that the negroes didn't bother voting in the Midterms, which handed the Senate to the REPs and gave the DEMs the biggest ass-kicking in modern political history also was "meaningless" right?
Anyway I'm sure they and you know best.

Last edited:
yes, of course they are not turning out...that's why she crushed Bernie in the Southern State primaries... :rolleyes:

And no one would expect the turn out would be the same as when Obama ran...

yes, of course they are not turning out...that's why she crushed Bernie in the Southern State primaries... :rolleyes:

If Bernie was a negro what would the turn-out be?
Does anyone else ask themselves why it is that an entire race would vote for someone based solely on their skin color?
Who are the real racists in the country?
What if Whites were the minority and virtually every White voted for a candidate solely based on the fact their skin color was white?

Does anyone else ask themselves why it is that an entire race would vote for someone based solely on their skin color?
What if Whites were the minority and virtually every White voted for a candidate solely based on the fact their skin color was white?
Fun fact: Obama is the only black President black people have voted for. All the other President's they've voted for were white!

/argument destroyed

Blacks not voting for Hillary, BAAAWAAAA, GAWDY, gee I guess that's why with Black Support she has crushed that old fart by a 90-10% margin in the Southern states..

Stupid thread started by another troll...

Yea whatever guess thats why at Trump rallies in Alabama all I see is pasty faces..

Romney , McCain received roughly 60-65% of the white vote, I'm guessing its because they were old white men, and Obama was ummmm according to your Repug , tea maggot base a Muslim..

Last edited:
Blacks not voting for Hillary, BAAAWAAAA, GAWDY, gee I guess that's why with Black Support she has crushed that old fart by a 90-10% margin in the Southern states..

Black Dems aren’t turning out for Hillary like they did for Obama | New York Post
Negroes didn't show up for the Midterms. Their collapsing numbers turning out for the Primaries ought to make Hillary think twice.
If the negro vote continues to collapse Hillary will be a two time loser.
Anyway it all a moot point.
I have it on expert insider information Hillary will face indictments in May.
A Grand Jury is already sitting.
The Special Prosecutor has the dude who set up her illegal server in her bathroom blabbing to the GJ in return for limited impunity.
If she gave the dude her Government password so he could access her Gov. account and move Gov. documents to her private server she could face espionage charges in addition to the other forty plus charges.
If even one of these charges sticks then Hillary is fucking toast.

Negroes didn't show up for the Midterms. Their collapsing numbers turning out for the Primaries ought to make Hillary think twice.
If the negro vote continues to collapse Hillary will be a two time loser.
Anyway it all a moot point.
I have it on expert insider information Hillary will face indictments in May.
A Grand Jury is already sitting.
The Special Prosecutor has the dude who set up her illegal server in her bathroom blabbing to the GJ in return for limited impunity.
If she gave the dude her Government password so he could access her Gov. account and move Gov. documents to her private server she could face espionage charges in addition to the other forty plus charges.
If even one of these charges sticks then Hillary is fucking toast.
:laugh:, Yea and wasn't she supposed to be going to jail back in December, guess you forgot who is sitting in the WH, he will just pardon her like Bushie did to scooter Libby:lmao:

Trolls that think Hillary will be facing indictments, are the same stupid fucks that believe Obama was born in Kenya, the earth is flat, grass is blue, the sky is green, and the Easter bunny will be coming to see you in a few weeks..

The Blacks , Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Native Americans, Muslims, will be sending Clinton to 1600 Pennsylvania avenue, the only vote that fat Orangutan has is stupid white men, those mayonnaise monkey's continue to vote for losers every 4 years, Mccain, Romney, and Trump who will lose in an electoral landslide..

Your bitch party will probably have a split convention because they all hate Trump AND Cruz, BAAAAWAAAAAA.... SO MUCH FOR PARTY UNITY..

Maybe some black people really feel uncomfortable with democratic politician being best friends with a klansman. It is just my theory that some black people feel uncomfortable with this. I can only say some because some people don't.

this black obviously has no problem with it.

Forum List

Back