Black Woman Former Democrat Gives Powerful Speech at GOP Rally, "I Don't Owe Democrats Anything," Hits Laken Riley Murder by Biden Border Jumper

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
"An actual real life Black woman LOL.

1723311873628.png

"In a powerful speech at a recent campaign rally for Kari Lake, Jade Gillum, a former Democrat turned Republican, took aim at Kamala Harris and the Democrat Party’s treatment of black Americans.

During her speech, Jade left no stone unturned in her critique of the left.

“My name is Jade. I am a former Democrat. Unlike Kamala Harris, I’m an actual real-life black woman,” she began, immediately drawing cheers from the crowd.

“I’m a former Democrat who is currently a registered Republican. I stand here before you today because I’m tired. I’m tired of the Democrats using the generational trauma of my people to garner votes. They invoke fear. They tell me I’m oppressed. They tell me I’m less than. They tell me I’m not good enough. And they tell me that my white brothers and sisters in Christ are my enemy. No. They are not.”

Jade went on to invoke her Christian faith, referencing Ephesians 5:11, which speaks of exposing the works of the enemy. For Jade, the Democrat Party has become that enemy, using fear and division to maintain power rather than offering real solutions to improve the lives of Americans, particularly Black Americans.

“The enemy is telling me that, don’t worry that I can’t pay my bills, that I’m working six days a week this week and I’m tired. I went to school and I have a career. I’m doing worse under this administration than in Donald Trump’s administration, but I’m told to be afraid of a man who made my life better? Yeah. How does that work? Make it make sense,” she said.

Jade’s personal experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic further fueled her anger. She highlighted how many of her white friends lost their jobs while she and her Black friends did not, emphasizing that all Americans share the same basic desires: safety, prosperity, and peace.

“All these Americans want the same thing. We want safety, we want prosperity, we want peace,” she said.

Yet the Democrat Party continues to manipulate racial divisions and fears instead of fostering unity and forgiveness.

Jade also took a pointed jab at Kamala Harris, specifically criticizing her involvement in popular culture, which Jade sees as detrimental to the dignity of Black women.

https://ruamupr.com/wc/3601/13529/19860/19885,19860,19567.html
https://ruamupr.com/wc/3601/13529/19860/19885,19860,19567.html
“Let’s honor our ancestors by doing better and honor them because they’re rolling over in their graves hearing the fact that Kamala Harris is having Megan Thee Stallion twerk and showing our bodies as these just vessels of lust. That’s not cool.”

Jade also called out the dangers of the open borders policy championed by the current administration, pointing to the tragic case of Laken Riley, a woman who was a victim of the crisis.

“Look what happened to Laken Riley. She’s a woman. She was a woman just like I am. No woman, black or white, wants that to happen. All these people whose kids are dying, the black moms, the white moms, they all cry the same-colored tears.”

https://smeagol.revcontent.com/v3/k...heV9pbXASBWZhbHNl6gISCgl0ZXN0X21vZGUSBWZhbHNl

Jade urged all Americans, regardless of race, to move past the fear, rage, and anger that the Democrats have sown.

“Let’s vote for Donald Trump so we can all be prosperous again. Let’s get out of this fear, this rage, and this anger, because it comes from the devil. So hear me, black folks. Hear me, white folks. We are so much more alike than we are different. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. We need to forgive each other. We need to help each other.”

As the crowd roared in approval, Jade left no doubt about her message: the Democrats owe black Americans much more than they’ve delivered, and it’s time to hold them accountable."

As she rightly points out - "a real black woman". You've got to be careful these days, there's some fake black women running around.

I've been gone for a bit.... has any democrat fucked their nanny, deserted their unit, or guzzled horse cum today? I like to keep up with that stuff.

walz stolen valor 006.jpg

View attachment 993324

"In a powerful speech at a recent campaign rally for Kari Lake, Jade Gillum, a former Democrat turned Republican, took aim at Kamala Harris and the Democrat Party’s treatment of black Americans.

“My name is Jade. I am a former Democrat. Unlike Kamala Harris, I’m an actual real-life black woman,” she began, immediately drawing cheers from the crowd.

“I’m a former Democrat who is currently a registered Republican. I stand here before you today because I’m tired. I’m tired of the Democrats using the generational trauma of my people to garner votes. They invoke fear. They tell me I’m oppressed. They tell me I’m less than. They tell me I’m not good enough. And they tell me that my white brothers and sisters in Christ are my enemy. No. They are not.”

Jade went on to invoke her Christian faith, referencing Ephesians 5:11, which speaks of exposing the works of the enemy. For Jade, the Democrat Party has become that enemy, using fear and division to maintain power rather than offering real solutions to improve the lives of Americans, particularly Black Americans.

“The enemy is telling me that, don’t worry that I can’t pay my bills, that I’m working six days a week this week and I’m tired. I went to school and I have a career. I’m doing worse under this administration than in Donald Trump’s administration, but I’m told to be afraid of a man who made my life better? Yeah. How does that work? Make it make sense,” she said.

Jade’s personal experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic further fueled her anger. She highlighted how many of her white friends lost their jobs while she and her Black friends did not, emphasizing that all Americans share the same basic desires: safety, prosperity, and peace.

“All these Americans want the same thing. We want safety, we want prosperity, we want peace,” she said.

Yet the Democrat Party continues to manipulate racial divisions and fears instead of fostering unity and forgiveness.

Jade also took a pointed jab at Kamala Harris, specifically criticizing her involvement in popular culture, which Jade sees as detrimental to the dignity of Black women.

ChillWell
ChillWell
“Let’s honor our ancestors by doing better and honor them because they’re rolling over in their graves hearing the fact that Kamala Harris is having Megan Thee Stallion twerk and showing our bodies as these just vessels of lust. That’s not cool.”

Jade also called out the dangers of the open borders policy championed by the current administration, pointing to the tragic case of Laken Riley, a woman who was a victim of the crisis.

“Look what happened to Laken Riley. She’s a woman. She was a woman just like I am. No woman, black or white, wants that to happen. All these people whose kids are dying, the black moms, the white moms, they all cry the same-colored tears.”

https://smeagol.revcontent.com/v3/k...heV9pbXASBWZhbHNl6gISCgl0ZXN0X21vZGUSBWZhbHNl

Jade urged all Americans, regardless of race, to move past the fear, rage, and anger that the Democrats have sown.

“Let’s vote for Donald Trump so we can all be prosperous again. Let’s get out of this fear, this rage, and this anger, because it comes from the devil. So hear me, black folks. Hear me, white folks. We are so much more alike than we are different. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. We need to forgive each other. We need to help each other.”

As the crowd roared in approval, Jade left no doubt about her message: the Democrats owe black Americans much more than they’ve delivered, and it’s time to hold them accountable."
Awesome! We need more REAL American Black women to join the Trump campaign to speak truth to power. I like the fact that she pointed out how Kamala hired Megan The Stallion to draw her a crowd by flaunting her body and jiggling her ass. I find this objectification of Black women very demeaning and a terrible example for our young women.

Kari Lake is going to lose and the far left Ruben Gallegos is going to win the Senate seat for the Democrats. If Donald Trump actually cared about the Republican Party he would have convinced Doug Ducey to run, threw his support behind him, and Ducey would be winning this race, but Trump doesn't care about the party of the people. He endorsed Lake because she kisses his ass and that's all that matters to him.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

View attachment 993324

ChillWell
ChillWell

Who gives a shit what a Trump whore says. Let's talk about shooters in Buffalo and San Antonio who sound exactly like Trump and MAGA.

Kari Lake is going to lose and the far left Ruben Gallegos is going to win the Senate seat for the Democrats. If Donald Trump actually cared about the Republican Party he would have convinced Doug Ducey to run, threw his support behind him, and Ducey would be winning this race, but Trump doesn't care about the party of the people. He endorsed Lake because she kisses his ass and that's all that matters to him.

Another right wing Republican is not what we want. Doucey attacked voting rights in Arizona and that disqualifies him.

As she rightly points out - "a real black woman". You've got to be careful these days, there's some fake black women running around.
And a few fake black men as well.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a88f1a87970b-600wi.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-08-10 at 4.31.10 PM.png

I've been gone for a bit.... has any democrat fucked their nanny, deserted their unit, or guzzled horse cum today?
All of them. It is a daily requirement now just to get into one of Kammy's Cult Recruitment Symposiums.

View attachment 993324

ChillWell
ChillWell

I hope Superbadbrutha doesn't read that, he will call her a racist!

Forum List

Back