🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black woman goes on rant over illegals !

Houston got a taste of what it's like be be a "relocation" center after Katrina. The whole city should be pissed.

Not really relevant to the issue at hand, but I couldn't help thinking it must have been hot as hell that day because she was sweatin' up a storm!

Her rant is nothing new honestly. Blacks have been saying this for years and it was met with indifference for the most part. The variable in this particular equation is that it's about illegals now, which is such a polarizing issue.

Hispanic Americans have been saying this for years as well. Cesar Chavez was opposed to illegal aliens taking their jobs all along, too. Barbara Jordan got tossed under the bus by her own Party for her searing criticisms of American black leadership being silent on the issues for years; they still are silent.

She is pissed that obammy is giving his stash to the latinos. She could give a shit otherwise, she wants her obama free shit and doesn't like it that baammy is giving it to the invaders

This black lady suddenly realizes that the takers have just increased by the tens of thousands and the money is going to run out. We taxpayers have been saying this for years but, that's been the plan all along. To overwhelm the system. It's just a matter of time now.

I think it goes beyond that. In this country it's more of a turf issue. In this case though, I think it's poor blacks, who probably have several generations of American ancestors, who are disgusted to see money poured into a community of illegals who have stolen their way into this country, when they should come first.
If these same children were from Africa she would not be as upset

Black Americans and Africans don't like each other as much as you think they do.

When our ship pulled into Mombossa Kenya, the local Africans told us they could not stand American blacks.

I think it goes beyond that. In this country it's more of a turf issue. In this case though, I think it's poor blacks, who probably have several generations of American ancestors, who are disgusted to see money poured into a community of illegals who have stolen their way into this country, when they should come first.

Black Americans and Africans don't like each other as much as you think they do.

They pretty much despise one another.

What this woman is doing, is articulating the coming conflict between Blacks and Hispanics over dwindling resources. It's going to be a serious conflict. Up until now, Black Americans have looked at Hispanics as allies, even while they are being driven out of their communities by Hispanics.

She is pissed that obammy is giving his stash to the latinos. She could give a shit otherwise, she wants her obama free shit and doesn't like it that baammy is giving it to the invaders

You can't know that about this particular individual from that video.

Mexicans and Blacks have problems like any groups that are pitted against each other. However, the recent elections show 75% of Hispanics in this country voted for the POTUS. So much for Tanks theory.

There is a reason for that. I have been told by 2 different sets of Africans that they given what basically amounts to propaganda against Black Americans when immigrating. I have heard that some are even threatened with deportation for associating with any Black people.

I have 2 families that we are close with. 1 family from Eritrea and the other from Togo. The amount of propaganda the US turns out against Black americans is staggering.

I posted this a few days ago. She's an ignorant woman, she thinks 4 billion dollars came from the WH. She's not a taxpayer or she wouldn't say such ignorant crap. And I just bet she and her children have had their share of welfare too.

Well certainly the dollars have to be approved through Congress, but I don't know if this woman actually believes the money comes from the WH, or if she was simply saying that because Obama would be the one spearheading any effort to fund this mess.

Forum List

Back