black woman sentence for murder 2 escapes

She is a sex trafficking victim who was also sexually assaulted by a now dead 37 year old man. The police are not denying any of that. Iowa doesn't allow any room to move for people that are in that situation.

She is 18 years old and has been dealing with the system since she was 15 when she killed him. I'm not justifying her escape. I'm thinking maybe a smidge of compassion could be around. Anywhere.

She is a sex trafficking victim who was also sexually assaulted by a now dead 37 year old man. The police are not denying any of that. Iowa doesn't allow any room to move for people that are in that situation.

She is 18 years old and has been dealing with the system since she was 15 when she killed him. I'm not justifying her escape. I'm thinking maybe a smidge of compassion could be around. Anywhere.
I didn't mean to come off no compassion. bit all she had was probation and ankle monitor. now she has prison time. seems to me she had it easier with probation and ankle monitor.

I didn't mean to come off no compassion. bit all she had was probation and ankle monitor. now she has prison time. seems to me she had it easier with probation and ankle monitor.
I absolutely agree with you 100%. I would stand right there on most cases. I just think that the tragedy is that the kid wouldn't have been in that position had there been adults that didn't suck. Nobody gave a damn where she was before the murder. Not really. It's only afterwards that she is heavily monitored. So, all of that normal sneaky teen stuff that people go through trying to claim that they are old enough to determine their own course, (usually) she didn't. Now, she is dealing with the adult system and this is because there was no exceptions for situations like this.

I absolutely agree with you 100%. I would stand right there on most cases. I just think that the tragedy is that the kid wouldn't have been in that position had there been adults that didn't suck. Nobody gave a damn where she was before the murder. Not really. It's only afterwards that she is heavily monitored. So, all of that normal sneaky teen stuff that people go through trying to claim that they are old enough to determine their own course, (usually) she didn't. Now, she is dealing with the adult system and this is because there was no exceptions for situations like this.
they caught her. She going to have to go prison ;. should stayed in the woman help center. sad.

all dems states are a mess . including califronia. crime riden and everything., and then you all complain about it. but keep voting for it to happen. bunch of idiots.
You are VERY confused right now. Let's see if.you can figure out how.

You are VERY confused right now. Let's see if.you can figure out how.
we got the house . republicans 222, dems 212, still waiting on the senate is dems 48 republicans 49. still waiting on that one. and governors 24 republican governors 22 democrats. so who is winning? and I live democratic state so i see what they are doing to it. Dems have done nothing to help the us. they just want money and power.

Forum List

Back