BlackLivesMatter in Columbia for protest over school cop; Demanding school staff be fired too!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : Black Lives Matters, others to protest Spring Valley incident at State House

Hell...let's just eliminate rules in school completely!!

BlackLivesMatter is in SC to protest tomorrow. Watch out folks...they want the school teacher and staff/principle fired too!! And want all cops out of the schools!

Career educators...watch it...the BLM Bus is big and fast and headed your way. Plenty of room under it....and your careers are next!!!

Now I'm rooting for BLM! I hope the teachers and principal get fired!! I want the dominoes to go down!!

WCSC : Black Lives Matters, others to protest Spring Valley incident at State House

BlackLivesMatter is in SC to protest tomorrow. Watch out folks...they want the school teacher and staff/principle fired too!! And want all cops out of the schools!

Career educators...watch it...the BLM Bus is big and fast and headed your way. Plenty of room under it....and your careers are next!!!

The teacher was enforcing school rules. I guess the BLM group doesn't think that's a good idea.

Yes! Let's give it to them! I don't want another single officer sacrificed for negro primates. Get the cops out of the schools and they can all become like Eastside High.

Yes! Let's give it to them! I don't want another single officer sacrificed for negro primates. Get the cops out of the schools and they can all become like Eastside High.

Pull out the cops. And FIRE the teachers and principles who try to enforce rules on minority "children" teens.

Come on BlackLivesMatter....I'm rooting for ya now. Get them teachers and principal fired and get cops out of schools.

Oh boy....this is gonna be fun to watch!!

Pull out the cops. And FIRE the teachers and principles who try to enforce rules on minority "children" teens.

Come on BlackLivesMatter....I'm rooting for ya now. Get them teachers and principal fired and get cops out of schools.

Oh boy....this is gonna be fun to watch!!
lol-020.gif

Simple, let BLM teach all classes, theres no information greater than what they have to share to the world

These thugs (BLM) really believe they are more important than they are. I hope the people there just laughed in their face

Simple, let BLM teach all classes, theres no information greater than what they have to share to the world

They already do....it's called "college".

These thugs (BLM) really believe they are more important than they are. I hope the people there just laughed in their face

I don't!! I want ALL their demands met in Columbia!! Fire the teachers and principle! Remove the cops!! Put every school staff on notice....you will treat black kids like precious untouchable gems...OR ELSE!

(*And I'm gonna buy into some local private schools haha!!)

I don't!! I want ALL their demands met in Columbia!! Fire the teachers and principle! Remove the cops!! Put every school staff on notice....you will treat black kids like precious untouchable gems...OR ELSE!

That way they don't have to make up silly lies like "the girl just lost her mother", which turned out to be bullshit: http://www.newsweek.com/south-carolina-student-flipped-police-officer-foster-care-388119

Now they can just be zoo animals because they're zoo animals and don't have to pull on heartstrings for justification.

That way they don't have to make up silly lies like "the girl just lost her mother", which turned out to be bullshit: http://www.newsweek.com/south-carolina-student-flipped-police-officer-foster-care-388119

Now they can just be zoo animals because they're zoo animals and don't have to pull on heartstrings for justification.

When is the media going to run page 1 stories about the LIE of her mom and grandma being dead??

They gave the brat up because they didn't wanna deal with her.

When is the media going to run page 1 stories about the LIE of her mom and grandma being dead??

They gave the brat up because they didn't wanna deal with her.
Now the meme is that it's old news and irrelevant. "What difference does it make at this point?" Hildebeest taught them well.

Forum List

Back